💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Question About - Out Of Control

MiKEE

Featured Posts

Uh

well i'm obviously upset about it and everything and i'm not gonna use it all on songs.. i'm not mental.. :emo: but i can probably get one. let's be realitsic here. my lifes boring and i can probably dish out a little to get something.. if not i have like half of quicksand and im using it to get some other songs. but where would i go to get something.. if i did.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wat. save tge munniez for ur future son!

Bootleg song purchase is for the wealthy :fan:

haha yes i know and i'm not wealthy :lmao: I'm putting it away in a bank account but i figured it's a lot of money.. i could use maybe AT MOST 1,000 on some stuff? it wouldnt really put a dent in anything and i dont want to buy anything so i guess its no string off my back :ohwell:

haha yes i know and i'm not wealthy :lmao: I'm putting it away in a bank account but i figured it's a lot of money.. i could use maybe AT MOST 1,000 on some stuff? it wouldnt really put a dent in anything and i dont want to buy anything so i guess its no string off my back :ohwell:

It depends from how rare is it, i think.

It might cost more.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It depends from how rare is it, i think.

It might cost more.

I'm sure it could get text you pictures or out of control. everyone says they are the most circulated so i'm sure someone would sell them for cheap. it's just a matter of who.

I'm sure it could get text you pictures or out of control. everyone says they are the most circulated so i'm sure someone would sell them for cheap. it's just a matter of who.

try to contact music collector users in here.

They may able to hook you up.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

well i'm obviously upset about it and everything and i'm not gonna use it all on songs.. i'm not mental.. :emo: but i can probably get one. let's be realitsic here. my lifes boring and i can probably dish out a little to get something.. if not i have like half of quicksand and im using it to get some other songs. but where would i go to get something.. if i did.

Unless you're willing to spend like $20,000 on OOC you might as well leave now :derpga:

Unless you're willing to spend like $20,000 on OOC you might as well leave now :derpga:

damn do people acutally pay that much for it? :blehga:

That's the type of price which makes the people holding the songs never want to leak them :derpga:

damn do people acutally pay that much for it? :blehga:

No but like 2 years ago OOC was $8,000 apparently so idk how much it'd be now if that was true

someone i know has cancer and is dying. they said theyre leaving me 120 some thousand dollars... anyone know where to buy some songs? :ohwell: terrible i know.. haha

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Archived