Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Fake "Antifa" account exposed as another Russian operation


manicholic

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Russia is playing both sides and exploiting the tensions in the US. 

I have to say I'm impressed. 

Americans are just dumb to fall for stuff like this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

President Trump

Antifa is a terrorist organization either way. There are videos of the sorts of things they do, and the videos aren't recorded in Russia.

Ma ma pa pa pa
Link to post
Share on other sites

LordEnigma
6 minutes ago, President Trump said:

Antifa is a terrorist organization either way. There are videos of the sorts of things they do, and the videos aren't recorded in Russia.

I’m just curious what crimes antifa has committed? I’m just not familiar with it and curious!

Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, President Trump said:

Antifa is a terrorist organization either way. There are videos of the sorts of things they do, and the videos aren't recorded in Russia.

So that justifies the ones that are Russian?

Rep logic at its best

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...