Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

The music from Five Foot Two

Katie14

Featured Posts

I love the music from the documentary. A lot of the songs used have such unique sounds and really gave the documentary an interesting feel. I found this playlist that has most of the music in it. Enjoy!

This song is particularly good. I didn't realize the chill song that was being played when Gaga was talking about being lonely was the same song that offered the industrial sounds in the trailer.

Luxe Ford

I'm exceedingly proud of having discovered Sofi Tukker a few months ago. I'm so cool...

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

MaybeKermit

I love that electronic song that was also in the trailer :pray:

11 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

I'm exceedingly proud of having discovered Sofi Tukker a few months ago. I'm so cool...

I also LOVE this one, especially with that shot of her doing that wet shoot with collier

I like the song that plays when they show a compilation of her doing promo for PI, sounds Japanese/Chinese? And the one right at the end with her walking to the Superbowl stage. Anybody knows the titles of these? 

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I like the song that plays when they show a compilation of her doing promo for PI, sounds Japanese/Chinese? And the one right at the end with her walking to the Superbowl stage. Anybody knows the titles of these? 

Matadora and Nautilus. 

littlepotter

oh wow thank you for these! i adored the music in the doc. does it have the song that played during the PI scene?

chaeri pls

2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

oh wow thank you for these! i adored the music in the doc. does it have the song that played during the PI scene?

Lucifer Rising

littlepotter
Just now, Katie14 said:

Lucifer Rising

okay im not sure i wanna have that title in my library :poot:

chaeri pls

Archived