Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

5F2 Important Points & Thoughts

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Mirages

What I liked about the docu was that we saw a person who has issues and is trying to find their path, made me feel less alone.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Letmelivemylife

I always say that her heart beats only for her monsters meaning that she'll always work her ass off trying to make us happy because to see her monsters happy is what makes her happy. We're as much a part of her as she is of us. We're bonded for life ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ApplauseftAdele
4 hours ago, JustaMonster said:

I don't think its that sad. She seemed sad at first thinking about it and then someone told her "Your albums are number 1 all over the world. You're going to be in stadiums performing for the rest of your life" and you could see in her face that she was thinking "huh you're right". Honestly I think its amazing that she even performed in the superbowl because it is an opportunity that many artists bigger than her never get to have and she ****ing killed it. I can't wait to see what she will do in the future 

Yeah I agree with you. I think she went in with the mentality that the super bowl was for artists at the end of their careers, but look at Beyoncé, Bruno, Etc. they're still going strong and I hope she sees the super bowl as a turning point instead of an ending 

I believe when she said “I can’t just be Lady Gaga again” she was referring to the day she was crying and upset because she lost Taylor. I don’t think she was referring to never dressing in an outlandish outfit again. I just rewatched that part, and she wasn’t talking about trying to “elevate” the campaign and image of this particular album, and that over the top didn’t fit.  Don’t think that means she would never dress up again  

Shes wearing an over the top outfit for her watch ad. 

Archived