💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation Thread

Elysium

Featured Posts

She's admitted to having s-xual intercourse with females though.

That doesn't may you bi tho. That makes you a drunk teenager who made some drunken decisions.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

MattyMonster

I'm sorry straight fans, but: BOO ****ing HOO! You are so discriminated against...:roll:

That doesn't may you bi tho. That makes you a drunk teenager who made some drunken decisions.

She openly talks about her desire for women, like what are you talking about?

heavymlover

We have to start a movement to let her know straight fans do exist :party:

About her s-xual orientation, I don't really mind. As long as she's happy she can be whatever she wants.

Edited by heavymlover

Someone just told me that she never said this, and that she was actually talking about how she hates it when people say she's satan ahha!

looks like someone made this up

ackrite92

Seriously though, straight people don't need affirmation, at least not as straight. The whole world tells them it's right to be straight. But even so, Gaga did say "No matter gay straight or bi". Among other things. I'm straight, and I get this.

:golfclap:

LipglossLuxury

She's had s-x with women. If she was just straight she wouldn't even consider that.

LipglossLuxury

Drop the fake ego, boo. Doesn't suit you well.

I'd rather not derail a thread with a petty argument with a member of your stature. If you have any problem may I suggest continuing this through a private message. It's clear that you're upset with me.

I'd rather not derail a thread with a petty argument with a member of your stature. If you have any problem may I suggest continuing this through a private message. It's clear that you're upset with me.

Not at all, honey. I don't care for you to the point of you representing a problem for me here.

On topic, I do believe that she may feel attracted to women. Poker Face is about fantasizing with women while having s-x with men and she's confessed that she had s-x with women.

LipglossLuxury

Not at all, honey. I don't care for you to the point of you representing a problem for me here.

On topic, I do believe that she may feel attracted to women. Poker Face is about fantasizing with women while having s-x with men and she's confessed that she had s-x with women.

Then why must you continue to hop on my quote button. It's clear that you're upset with me if you have to say, "drop the ego" when no ego is presented at all. Perhaps you should be the bigger person and not start some petty issue at all.

On topic, I have to disagree about her being bis-xual. I also have to comment on the matter of her perhaps keeping the mystique of her s-xuality.