Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation Thread

Elysium

Featured Posts

HazMonsterPaws

Queens. :legend:

Yes :legend:

Btw, Leaf, I've noticed you are always in the top posters here. Do you even work/study/sleep? :toofunny:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaf

• Shadow

• Bob

• Nemo

Everyone that has contact with the media know who is she, at least picturing one of her outfits, or a song. Anyway, even my grand mother knows her lol.

Miley

My friends.. they didn't know who Gaga was.. Adele.. or Whitney Houston.. and one of them didn't know who Michael Jackson was...

:toofunny:

Yes :legend:

Btw, Leaf, I've noticed you are always in the top posters here. Do you even work/study/sleep?

I was on break for two weeks. :nails:

I sleep though. :crossed:

Ashley

Actually, I encounter numerous people who don't give a **** what is playing on pop radio. The world doesn't revolve around it or Lady Gaga. The world is a much bigger place.

But they watch TV, don't they? I have some friends that only listen to indie music and they have heard of her.

My friends.. they didn't know who Gaga was.. Adele.. or Whitney Houston.. and one of them didn't know who Michael Jackson was...

:eek:

Harry

I don't recall ever having to explain who Lady Gaga is. I probably did when she first came out, but now? No way. The idea of anyone, in my local community anyway, not knowing who Lady Gaga is, is pretty funny in all honesty

Actually, I encounter numerous people who don't give a **** what is playing on pop radio. The world doesn't revolve around it or Lady Gaga. The world is a much bigger place.

That doesn't mean they don't know who she is though, I know many people like that but they are still aware of her existence. :P

Edited by Harry

RinoTheBouncer

I didn't know her until my friends told me about Alejandro and I do know some people who don't know her or didn't know her until I mentioned them and they were like "Oh okay".

*Do you know somebody that, in 2012, doesn't know who Lady Gaga is?

*I don't mean social minorities and people, who don't have access to TV, press and anything.

....... WTF are you even talking about?

TheMadridHash

i have a godmother who is a NUN, and she knows who gaga is, and she knew BEFORE i told her, it's not like it was me...

Edited by TheMadridHash

Shadow

But they watch TV, don't they? I have some friends that only listen to indie music and they have heard of her.

There are people in this world who do not own televisions or use the internet. Even those who do own a television may be watching channels that have nothing to do with music. I know people who only listen to a few radio stations for either certain music they like or talk shows they enjoy. From listening to those certain stations for two years, I've never heard Lady Gaga's name uttered once. However, perhaps many people have heard her in some way, shape, or form.

That doesn't mean they don't know who she is though, I know many people like that but they are still aware of her existence. :P

There are 7 billion people on this planet. Many of them live in rural, developing areas. I wonder if all those living in rural areas ever turn on their radios, televisions, or computers, if they have them, and came across Lady Gaga's name spoken once. However, you may be right and her promotion seems heavily funded, so perhaps her promotion was able to reach their ears at some point.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

Very very old people, and those who aren't interested in music, I guess.

My point is that many people know who stands behind the name Lady Gaga. Not about her music. I have many friends who know who she is but don't know a single song by her.

Shadow

My point is that many people know who stands behind the name Lady Gaga. Not about her music. I have many friends who know who she is but don't know a single song by her.

I agree, in the civilized world, she has become close to a household name in a very short time.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

/thread