Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Patrick Belaga's music in Gaga 5F2.

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, John Wayne said:

Check Jason Graves "Making of Tomb Raider OST" to see what experimental sound is. Might give you a better idea of it.

No no, I get experimental sounds and experimental music and all that. For instance, Phillip Glass is one of my favorite composers. My dig is just laughing at how pretentious of a statement that is, "it straddles the two worlds of classical music and experimental sound art." It's nothing to do with his music and entirely to do with how he refers to it with such a heavy self-seriousness and importance.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen
12 hours ago, bitchimtrying said:

Who the F**k is 'Jason', don't you mean Jake? And according to Jake's twitter he refers to him as his husband multiple times- 

And here's an article about their engagement-

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/14247310.html

Oh, and This is the last post on Jakes Instagram with Chris from February 2015-

Yet here is Patrick's post of Chris in September 2014-

And also Here is Patrick's post with Jake's Dog Toby taken at Jake's beach house-

And just for good measure, Here is the nude photo shoot that Chris and Patrick did for a friend as a couple whilst Chris was still publicly known to be in a relationship with Jake (i've blocked out the nudity)- 

tumblr_owi06mPV2S1raevtso1_540.jpgtumblr_owi06mPV2S1raevtso3_540.jpgtumblr_owi06mPV2S1raevtso2_540.jpg

Do not test me darling, I am not and will never be THE ONE. 

giphy.gif

ARE THERE UNCENSORED PICS OMG I CAN'T THINK PROPERLY HE MAKES ME HORNY AS F****

Archived