Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga cancels 'Rock in Rio' performance

Featured Posts

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I feel bad for her but I'm sure she will be fine. 

The fans like this one who spent so much though: 

The frustration 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Extremely unprofessional behavior. Her team should have said like at least 2 days ago or 1. Like 12 hours before they cancel it? Fans should be angry!  :/ 

But I wish for her health! Get well soon!

chronic pain doesn't come at a set time on a set day, they can't predict a day before "oh she's gunna be in too much pain to perform" :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LittleMonster20

NOTE:

I get why everyone is worried,but please,remember that Gaga currently gets the care she needs,so please,stay calm,and let's wish her the best❤️:kara:  

hausofbrice

**** I hope she gets better. 

I know how hard it must be to have to cancel a performance 

xoxo, brice ♡

Notthebling

I really don't have a good feeling about what's gonna happen next... I feel like she can't do it anymore. 

And I have this awfull feeling that the whole point of the documentary is for her to be able to say out loud "look guys how much I'm suffering, how hard it is for me. i can't do it anymore, i'm done, bye".

I am devastated. Everything is once again falling appart for her. 

Will the tour be cancelled?

Are we in for another blackout?

I just can't.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

1 minute ago, Tom Bradley said:

ok but they had long enough to book maroon 5 as her replacement before telling fans that she cancelled

Maroon 5 was already headlining the 16th. They're adding an additional show.

Daenerys

It looks like she needs to start her break sooner rather than later. Everything she's done these past 12 months are really starting to catch up to her in a really bad way. I hate to say this but maybe she should consider canceling the rest of the tour... I mean, film one big final arena show, release it to the masses and let the LMs who miss it be able to experience it one way or another. 

I'm extremely concerned for her. She's going past her limit and all I can do is wish her the best in recovery and hope she goes into a much needed hiatus soon. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Just now, tthen said:

Knowing "COME TO BRAZIL!Ă—+_@%+/+6+/!/!" fans, this isn't gonna blow off well

Brazil turns on people quick. Most of the pop stans are young obsessive teens :emma: 

• Bear locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived