2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

that hip really ended her

Montréal,February 11,2013

The night that changed everything💔

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

That's why she cancels hours before, because maybe she's feeling fine but hours before the show she starts feeling pain?

Yup. One day you can be on top of the world doing everything and the next it can be some of the worst pain ever. It's super sudden and uncontrollable and there's not much she can do to predict when it's going to flare up.

cool

LetsGetHigh

Again, some of these members need their account and membership revoked and permabanned. I get being somewhat angry but what some of you are demanding is DISGUSTING. :rip: Get it together and check yourself, she owes you nothing.

Learn something from this and improve your shitty personalities. Health always comes first.

Tom Bradley
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

She broke her hip and has stated she dealt with pain ever since. So by that logic, she most likely shouldn't even be touring in general. 

Something we agree on. 

I honestly do care most about Gaga's health and I think her cancelling the tour and just taking a few years to rest her body is what's best to avoid further disappointment otherwise she's gonna have reoccurring problems forever

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

His example sucks but it still hard to deal with if you spend the little extra money you have on a flight and accommodations for nothing. 

that does suck but at least they don't have fibromyalgia (probably) :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Again, some of these members need their account and membership revoked and permabanned. I get being somewhat angry but what some of you are demanding is DISGUSTING. :rip: Get it together and check yourself, she owes you nothing.

Learn something from this and improve your shitty personalities. Health always comes first.

chloe.gif

;-)

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, AMENiCURE said:

Y'all were laughing at katy for cancelling her show but on a serious note I'm worried

Except Gaga has chronic pain all over her body which she cannot control. What does Katy have to do with this bruh? :rip:

Robinladen
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Yeah, we should not give them attention but just report all their asses. If you're attending the date I can perhaps understand you're first reaction is a bit vile. But people that were'nt even attending being this disrespectful...

SlayGagaloo
Just now, Rabbit Heart said:

This bitch... like seriously! Do what you can do or take a fu*king break! Unbelieveable, it's like she wants her fans to hate her. It's God damn Rock in Rio this time not irrelevant Dive bar stop! What's next?!

I'm so mad and I aint even in Brazil but if I was I'd say SEDATE HER AND BRING HER TO STAGE! 

She should at least give money back to those 120k who bought tickets to see her and not some irrelevant Maroon 5! 

What the actual FVCK is wrong with you??? 

Over.

• Bear locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived