💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

#GagaFiveFootTwo Spoilers

Rifek

Featured Posts

juicyjuicy
8 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Ohhh thank you so much. about the SB again. was there something from the drones things/rooftop recording or they missed that thing?

Nothing about drones or that rooftop recording. I wanted them to talk about it too. :(

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juicyjuicy
1 minute ago, EDP said:

So, so far we have confirmed recordings of Million Reasons, A-YO, and Hey Girl.....what other songs can we expect to see recording sessions of? 

I think that was it. She plays Joanne for a New York Times journalist (who was at the TIFF premiere actually and hosted the Q&A session with her!) and her grandma.

SimonVenekeo
4 hours ago, EDP said:

So, so far we have confirmed recordings of Million Reasons, A-YO, and Hey Girl.....what other songs can we expect to see recording sessions of? 

Joanne, John Wayne (I think I remember) and Just Another Day instrumental for like 3 seconds. 

Other than that there's a performance of Bad Romance acoustic (Tony's birthday) and You and I from Camden Rising. 

@juicyjuicy Hey! :) Someone said that there is a scene where they show fans reactions to Perfect Illusion, and that they showed how some fans didn't like it. Did they show gaga's reaction to this? 

SimonVenekeo
46 minutes ago, Tonymel said:

@juicyjuicy Hey! :) Someone said that there is a scene where they show fans reactions to Perfect Illusion, and that they showed how some fans didn't like it. Did they show gaga's reaction to this? 

No in the background was them filming the Perfect Illusion video while they played the sound bytes. 

1 hour ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Joanne, John Wayne (I think I remember) and Just Another Day instrumental for like 3 seconds. 

Other than that there's a performance of Bad Romance acoustic (Tony's birthday) and You and I from Camden Rising. 

so here we have a look how they recorded it ;)

+ the comment :ladyhaha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy-sOLHJoHM&lc=z12du3wj5vv0td4ej22ajzspvkiwujlas04

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

juicyjuicy
1 hour ago, Tonymel said:

They did show voiceovers of people's reactions to the song (mostly people calling into radio stations). Some people loved it, some people thought it was okay/were indifferent, some people did not like it at all. It was voiceovers on top of a fadeout of the scene where they are filming the Perfect Illusion MV, so no reaction from Gaga is shown.

And anything about the scrapped idea of RedOne as a producer + those 8 songs? Did they say anything why has she changed R1 into Mark Ronson and how? :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

robboadam
15 hours ago, juicyjuicy said:

PI was basically the crew in the desert, fans filming the mosh pit/dancing scene with the lights (during the day and at night), Gaga throwing sand around/kicking it/rolling in it. There's also a part where she's on the bus getting her makeup done where she asks stylists/assistants? if they think some of her older fans might not be receptive of the new look and sound. They pretty much tell her everyone will love it. :emma:

JWT footage was professionally shot and probably inserted recently (at the ending credits).

There's a scene where she talks to stylists (incl creative director Ruth Hogben) and Bobby poolside, completely naked, about her outfits for the tour.

So she does surround herself with yes men.

Honestly, I don't think she should care how people will take new sounds and music, but I wish her team around her would have the balls to give their opinion.

Archived