💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What television characters remind you of Lady Gaga as a personality?

Sister

Featured Posts

What are some television program characters that you've enjoyed watching, that bring Lady Gaga to mind when you consider their character and actions? Maybe it's everything about them or maybe it was only one scene? Post yours.

Mine is always Rachel Berry from GLEE. I always imagine that that could have been Lady Gaga as Stefani Germanotta in high school, an over achiever, sort of nerdy but determined and already laying down her strategy and future plans for her dream come through of being a star. While she is a bit of an exaggeration, it is not a far stretch to imagine Gaga being that alive and hell bent in high school that she would achieve her dream with NOTHING getting in her way. Not even Love, which Gaga has said too from the beginning. People laugh at Rachel Berry because she is high strung and not popular and she doesn't really try to relate too much with what the others are going through with their usual high school problems, but you've got to hand it to a person like that who knows what they want early on and straight out goes for it and succeeds. That is Gaga too.

latest?cb=20130811035011

giphy.gif

tumblr_nhk3lt8uoO1qbu3mbo1_500.gif

Also this girl  Aldys in the movie Never Been Kissed, good friend to Drew Barrymore's leading character.

nbkprom1.jpg

neverbeenkissed1.jpg

She makes me think of Gaga because she is nerdy, loving and shy and she is unique and isn't afraid to go her own way, even if it makes her unpopular and lose out in public. She makes me think of Gaga with her sweet and nerdy scientist fame project AND it also worked out well for Gaga, at the beginning Gaga was strange to so many people, but that unique way that Gaga came to Fame with helped make Gaga the stand out artist that she is and it also makes her different, pure and lovable.

In case you haven't heard of this movie : Aldys' (Leelee Sobieski) DNA Prom Costume from Raja Gosnell's 1999 romantic comedy, Never Been Kissed. In the film, 25 year old reporter Josie Geller (Drew Barrymore) goes undercover at a local high school to gather information for a story. Josie's friend, Aldys, can be seen wearing this costume when she attends prom with her friends who have dressed up as a DNA double helix.

999NBK_Leelee_Sobieski_016.jpg

So what are some characters from television or movies that remind you of our Lady Gaga?:flutter:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

6 minutes ago, Sister said:

So what are some characters from television or movies that remind you of our Lady Gaga?

SimpsonsGa :selena:

latest?cb=20150220133910

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Drin Lon
34 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

SimpsonsGa :selena:

latest?cb=20150220133910

There are 18 Grammys in there, that means Gaga has 12 other Grammys to earn, can't wait :excited2:

The Child

The Countess

tumblr_o5sv8pxAyw1uik8ogo7_500.gif

She loves sex, she's into fashion and she has a weird obsession with blood.

rs_500x180-130822161958-tumblr_mqnu2c4xf

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Letmelivemylife

I always picture her as "big mama" the owl from the film "the fox and the hound". I think that still counts as tv haha. Big mama took that tiny little orphan fox and loved him as if he was hers. Definately a metaphor for gaga and her monsters

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

RAMROD

Ms. Frizzle tbh!!!

IDENTICAL!

636004262833833926-1317333007_msfrizzle2

Asia and Gaga

ms-frizzle.gif

Volantis

anigif_original-14155-1402612138-12.gif?

Her Monsters

giphy.gif

Typical hunties and lesbon in the cult site

tenor.gif

Meeting @Admin

giphy-downsized-large.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived