💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Boy George shades Gaga

yASSsss

Featured Posts

A "legend" that is only remembered for 1 song

Elton John, Freddie Mercury, those are gay icons and music legends, not this annoying brat that did nothing

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Chic said:

Literally if he praised Gage everyone here would be like "LEGEND" "He was always ahead of his time, he was the first record I put on" "The amount he did for the LGBT community is insane and he was a pioneer" "Love him!"

oUznLHM.gif

Girl, just no. Him being this old, irrelevant and petty is so not cute.

Somebody do us a favor and donate a new calendar to him, the good sis has been using the same one since 2012. 

Mister G

Gaga will continue being the bigger person; we should do the same. People crave attention in the most disgusting forma possible especially on the internet. It’s easier to hide behind a keyboard than to publicly say something like this to her face, so of course turn to Twitter. 

Don’t acknowledge it; don’t even waste time commenting or replying to his tweet. The more time you spent giving him attention (not saying anyone in particular is), the more power he gets. I like Boy George, but ultimately this was uncalled for on his behalf. With all the negativity in the world these days, you’d think he would be a bit more humble.

sipthistea

Why is this one hit wonder always so bitter towards Gaga?

She's always very nice to people, yet these so called "legends" like Madonna, Grace Jones and this guy don't appreciate anything. 

bitchimtrying

OMG I had no idea that Madonna Invented documentaries? Did anyone else?

tumblr_ly3yyj1wMh1qb5kxr.gif

Btw, Boy George has always been bitter. It's because he was never as famous or big as his contemporaries, he's literally shaded every musical artist there has ever been. 

WORLDofGAGA

Don't hate what you can't create. He should know better and grow up! The Madonna comparison is so 2011. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

nattuggla
1 minute ago, brit4ever said:

Who is he, though? I have honestly never heared of him......

He basically had 2 hits I know.... He was in the band Culture Club and was famous in the 80s....

Archived