Christian liked awkward IG comment

ClariceStarling

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fivefoottwo

i don't know whether to laugh or cry

either he did it unintentionally or he has a great sense of humour (which i am here for :diane:)

freebit
4 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

either he did it unintentionally or he has a great sense of humour (which i am here for :diane:)

I feel the same. The idea of him kind of laughing at these absurd comments and owning that he's kind of old shows a sense of humor, which is attractive. 

ClariceStarling
17 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

Same. I'm here like:

giphy.gif

:smh:

I don't blame Gaga, he's hot. He was standing in front of me at my JWT show and he was really attractive in person 😍

fivefoottwo
2 minutes ago, lg5 said:

I don't blame Gaga, he's hot. He was standing in front of me at my JWT show and he was really attractive in person 😍

lucky you! did you approach him :excited2:

ClariceStarling
16 minutes ago, BlaqJezus said:

How did PapaG figure out how to hack his account?! :oprah:

PapaG? :oprah:

Modern Ecstasy2

Obviously that comment is terrible and really inappropriate. Like many have posted before me - I am *assuming* that him liking the comment is an indication that he has a great sense of humor and does not let petty comments like that get to him - which is awesome, and I respect him for it.

Christian is growing on me. Gaga loves him and plus, I have seen photos that fans have taken with him at shows and he looks like a really sweet, chill guy. Good enough for me.

Jealous peasants. :madge:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

RAMROD

I got secind hand embarassment reading THAT. Can these young fans get a grip and learn some manners?! :smh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived