💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Return To TV?

Twitter

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

When did she start rehearsing for the Super Bowl? 

Wait until September 22nd:queenga:

Dont let this Teaser flop:toofunny:, stream it like BR MV:firega: not like MR MV:trollga:

24 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

Rock In Rio will be televised 

Oh true!:tony:

Give me that JWT footage that I love:giveup:

Born To Slay
29 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

Wait until September 22nd:queenga:

Dont let this Teaser flop:toofunny:, stream it like BR MV:firega: not like MR MV:trollga:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be over critical of Gaga. The Joanne era was very good in a lot of ways. A great album and great tour came out of it and I'm extremely greatful for it. I just hope next era she does more promo and better and more music videos.

2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be over critical of Gaga. The Joanne era was very good in a lot of ways. A great album and great tour came out of it and I'm extremely greatful for it. I just hope next era she does more promo and better and more music videos.

Yes, I guess, but Joanne era doesnt end until December, for now, so Im sure we're going to get very interesting times till the end of the era, just a little bit of monster positiveness:hug:

Born To Slay
55 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

Yes, I guess, but Joanne era doesnt end until December, for now, so Im sure we're going to get very interesting times till the end of the era, just a little bit of monster positiveness:hug:

Absolutely, I can't wait for her to do Rock In Rio to get perfessiojal video of the show! 

Archived