💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga died in 2012

Buddy

Featured Posts

Nervous Unicorn

If this is true, Dope is going to become unlistenable and it is currently one of my favorites. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brit4ever

This mess of a thread is still opened, but the mods closed my thread discuusing Katy's flops in the matter of minutes....... Gj mods.......

1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Where have you guys been all day? There is a 30+ pg thread about the AMA.

Sorry, but i was actually busy WORKING all day. I dont have time to check ggd all the time

Katie14
Just now, Paco said:

Sorry, but i was actually busy WORKING all day. I dont have time to check ggd all the time

Chill, I was joking around 

Modern Ecstasy2

This is getting out of hand and it needs to stop.

giphy.gif

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

monsterdino
1 hour ago, Buddy said:

Q: Can you elaborate about what you said about Gaga almost dying? Do you mean that she physically almost died? Im really concerned about what you are referring to.

A: Lady Gaga overdosed on several occasions. She was clinically dead at one point in time in 2012 but was saved. She has become free of drugs in 2014 and has been sober since. The reason she didn't feel her hip breaking was because the pain was masked by all the opiates she was on to deal with PTSD and chronic pain.

Q: Overdosed accidentally or? I know she's talked about prescription and illegal drugs....does she talk about both? What did she OD on?

A: She never says the word but I think it's implied it was heroin. She talks about her first love introducing her to the drug, I'm guessing she meant Luc

Q: Thats fine! But I wanted to know if she overdosed with the intent to kill herself, not what drug she used. 

A: No, but she was heavily depressed and had no will to take care of herself.

One of the reasons she left her old manager and staff was because they saw her like that and kept pushing her to work more to keep the money machine going. Once she was finally hospitalized and completely broken, they were nowhere to be seen. 

Now she is surrounded by people who put her physical and mental health first. She says she is focusing on being the best singer she could be instead of selling perfumes and doing video game apps like her old manager wanted her to

you jus did not copied my thread from atrl that i copied from GagaDaily 

Glamourpuss

Holy **** I don't think I can handle it if this is true. I've recently realised I've been dependant on alcohol for most of my life and also have substance abuse problems. I've hit rock bottom so many times and contemplated suicide and some how picked myself up each time. I don't have a support system because my family and friends disappeared because I became a drain on them. But Gaga was always there for me! There have been times where seeing Gaga in concert has literally been the highlight of my life because I'm such a pathetic loser and can't get my **** together long enough to make a success of myself. But Gaga is always there to lift me up. I can withdraw into my happy place when I listen to her music. She's saved my life multiple times. It just pains me so much to read about what she's gone through. but I really admire her for finding the strength to achieve her goals and be a success despite having her demons because I don't have the balls. I've been horrible and criticised her when ARTPOP and other things didn't live up to expectations. But it's because I depend on her music like its a ****ing drug. I feel so bad because I'll always support her because she's saved me more times than she'll ever know. 

Glamourpuss

I'm thinking of that performance where she's crying her heart out I think the day that Troy left I don't know and it's so upsetting. Poor Gaga. :giveup:

Katie14
2 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

Am I the only one who isn't freaking out about this topic? :awkney:

But if this is story is true, it's very scary...

How can we not freak out though? 5 years ago her heart stopped beating and she needed to be revived with paddles or CPR, and we had no clue this was going on at the time. 

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

How can we not freak out though? 5 years ago her heart stopped beating and she needed to be revived with paddles or CPR, and we had no clue this was going on at the time. 

I'm talking about the part where people are getting mad at the OP.

But I was freaking out about the death part...

Robinladen
19 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I do find it hard to believe she would create ARTPOP after almost dying. You do have the topics off abuse and addiction on the album, but still nothing on the album reflects such a tragic event happened. Would her team still only use her as a money machine after she almost died? Everybody must have been really affected by such an extreme event and realized her health is more imported than her fame. Even if Troy did her wrong, he's not some kind of monster without a heart. 

Archived