Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga's neighbors bothered by her farm animals

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Arturo said:

UC San Diego

We used to do scrimmages there for Decathlon in high school, and man are those concrete buildings by the premed area all kinds of depressing. Nice, though! It's a fantastic school and a great place for education, once you get past the uppity of the surrounding La Jolla neighborhood haha. Hope you're enjoying it.

Anyway, back on this topic- did Gaga meet Christian via farmersonly.com or what?

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JupiterDrive

I know how annoying this can be simply report it and hope for the best otherwise chop their heads off and turn up the grill 🍖🍖🍖

Unless the animals are on someone else's property, are creating a smell, or affect the aesthetic of the neighborhood, I don't see the issue. I can understand though, if it is one of these reasons. That is why there are HOAs everywhere, to preserve the look of a community. 

29 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

They said they love the horse but thosw chickens are waking up their babies.

See this I understand. They have every right to feel this way. 

BlaqJezus

Soccer Moms I supported, but which one of you Lil' Hoodrats is posing as a Little Neighbor now? You got your sold out tour, she is working on her next album, she is never home, what else do you want from her?! :oprah:

My actual favorite part? She got these chickens when she was knee-deep in work, so she probably didn't hear them much out of exhaustion and plain not being home, BUT she probably also put them on the 1/6 acre closest to her neighbor's yard hahaha (I wouldn't be surprised if her neighbor literally just called and asked her to move them or figure out a sound proof enclosure of some sort, and Gaga would happily do it, she seems like that sort of person to me. Telling a magazine to publish it, while entertaining is a little "Parent Fragility Pressed" in my book.)

Katie14

Her neighbors have a right to be annoyed if Gaga's roosters are waking them or their kids up at night. If she keeps her farm animals at the edge of her property line (so she doesn't have to hear them...) it is very likely they are close enough to her neighbors for them to hear them. 

Regina George

Well I don't live next to her but I'm complaining :selena:

littlepotter

OH HONEY. I've had chicken coops in the proximity wherever I've lived and those fucking roosters ARE HELL. Her neighbors have every right to complain because trust me if you were woken up everyday by a fucking obnoxious bird you'd turn sadistic

chaeri pls

chiuga

adjust your body clocks then honey... like wake up at 5am when you hear the rooster and brush your teeth

our mama works 24/7 fyi

having said this, spread kindness to your neighbours gaga

Cuchulainn

If the noise is loud, the neighbors have a right to complain. Reading the article, it says the roosters wake them up at the crack of down.

There may be ordinances that don't allow noise levels to go above a certain decibel :shrug:. Animal's can smell quite fowl too, which I'm sure wouldn't go unnoticed by the neighbors.

I am not sure why they are complaining to life and style magazine, write a note or something or bring it up to the house keeper.

KleinGa

Gaga's Neighbors: this is a residential multi million dollar neighborhood, NOT A FARM

Gaga's fans: Youre a pop punk experimental EDM bops singer NOT A COUNTRY SINGER WITH A COWBOY HAT AND BOOTS

She just doesnt seem to get it right :cryga:

Archived