💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga was a fish in TEOG original video

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

this is too real. I had people over when it got released and I hyped them up based on the leaked set images and then it started and i kept waiting for it to change into something different and it never did. I was soooo embarrassed lmao. But I appreciate the video now too. 

Yes! I sat there the whole time like "ok where's the mermaid? When's the video gonna get good? What is happening?!?" :toofunny:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Lol What? 

And 11 Weeks in the Top 10 thank you 

BR and Alejandro use samples by some other pieces.

Then I remembered incorrectly, though I'm pretty sure it was the song being good itself and not the video in any way.

it wasn't laaaahv

SlayGagaloo
3 minutes ago, Censored said:

Um, no? And who tf are you to tell me that anyway.

Being pressed that Gaga isn't releasing high-budget mvs nowadays is one thing, but mocking the work she's done to spread kindness and help as many people as she could is another level of pettiness. 

Over.

Andreyw
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

yes Taylor is doing amazing selling millions of records, but at the end of the day what is she really doing for this world? other than brewing negativity? nothing. 

Gaga transcended all that, she is an icon, she doesn't need to sell a million copies fist week for people to call her that. And it's not like Gaga hasn't done that before, she has. But it's just not her **** anymore, she'd rather spread love and kindness into the world than sell million of records and that's a real human being who wants to do good right there :kara: 

well, Gaga is quite forgotten rn tbh, people don't really give a sh!t about her anymore :rip: y'all acting like Britney army , where in a perfect world, for them it's still 2004 when she was at the top when in reality no one checks for her anymore than her fans and whoever is interested in her music

7 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Being pressed that Gaga isn't releasing high-budget mvs nowadays is one thing, but mocking the work she's done to spread kindness and help as many people as she could is another level of pettiness. 

It isn't mocking, it is pointing out how delusional it is to say that she is influencing the world all around with X and Y when it's an actually very limited amount of people. If you have issues with that, remain pressed as you are, but you can take the stfu's and other terms like that and shove them someplace the sun don't shine. 🖕

it wasn't laaaahv

9 minutes ago, Censored said:

You and me have had a similar discussion before, where you wrongly assumed I listen to only what's popular on the radio, and I proved you wrong about that.

Her being respected by artists/fans from a specific genre is an achievement for fans that like those genres. It's subjective. And artists/fans respect TS too. Mostly everyone holds her to a high standard when it comes to songwriting (even tho I personally find it cheesy).

Isn't half of TFM full of samples by older songs though... I'm pretty sure that Gaga has had her fair share of sampling.

How long can be anyone's guess, though what is more likely is for quite long since judging by TS previous chart runs, she can be very successful.

Top 3 and if I remember correctly it almost free fell after. :air:

Eh, what is great to you is also subjective, if you are content with less, good for you. I personally want my fave to go back to making amazing visuals, what made her famous to begin with, and amazing songs and being on top of the world again.

Can I ask you a question?

What could gaga possibly do to be as successful as she used to be?

Feature on every new songs like nicki and Rihanna? Making TFM2.0? 

Andreyw
3 minutes ago, Censored said:

It isn't mocking, it is pointing out how delusional it is to say that she is influencing the world all around with X and Y when it's an actually very limited amount of people. If you have issues with that, remain pressed as you are, but you can take the stfu's and other terms like that and shove them someplace the sun don't shine. 🖕

Million Reasons influenced lots of people and is multi-platinum ....

..... in Oblivia :gaycat: 

Andreyw
2 minutes ago, GABEL said:

to release good music and better MVs

Perfect Illusion was trash, lmao :rip: so def releasing that wasn't a good step to get to be more successful

4 minutes ago, Censored said:

You and me have had a similar discussion before, where you wrongly assumed I listen to only what's popular on the radio, and I proved you wrong about that.

Her being respected by artists/fans from a specific genre is an achievement for fans that like those genres. It's subjective. 

Really? I don't remember you, sorry. :emma:

I don't agree it's subjective or biased, you don't have to be a fan of a certain genre to consider an achievement when your fave is praised by the legends in the industry. She is, by herself, fan of many different genres.

Many of her fans don't listen to Jazz, but they consider C2C album and tour and all the new fans after that - one of the big achievements in her career. 

Well a third single with boring video didn't use any samples from popular hit songs and it still sold platinum, so she didn't need Kahn. :nails:

"Amazing visuals" is something subjective, depends on the song, she can do a stripped down or over the top video, 

tumblr_inline_n3jsj87G8G1qbhq10.gif

FreePalestine

freebit

It's so weird to me that stans get SO pissed about her firing and cutting ties with genuinely terrible people like Kahn and Boomkack.  And they act as if no one better in the industry exists than these two, like she needs to eat crow and hire them for every project she does. I mean, there's probably a reason no one else has messy ass Boomkack as their choreographer, as well as no one using Kahn much until Taylor came along. 

3 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

well, Gaga is quite forgotten rn tbh, people don't really give a sh!t about her anymore :rip: y'all acting like Britney army , where in a perfect world, for them it's still 2004 when she was at the top when in reality no one checks for her anymore than her fans and whoever is interested in her music

What I see is people implying she doesn't have to be in an imperial phase all the time and bringing up her work being about something more. I mean, it ironic that you're saying no one gives a **** when we're all in a thread about her making a small comment at a damn stadium show. You act like she's like Keri Hilson. There can be a middle ground.

1 minute ago, GABEL said:

To return to actual pop music... Even though not a fan of it, TC was a step in the right direction and she let it die for some reason.

To make high quality videos for her songs, hire directors that actually know how to direct videos... Everything since AP has been absolutely awful and it is not a subjective opinion, since the views and popularity of said videos show that. @lego This one is for you too.

3 minutes ago, lego said:

Really? I don't remember you, sorry. :emma:

I don't agree it's subjective or biased, you don't have to be a fan of a certain genre to consider an achievement when your fave is praised by the legends in the industry. She is, by herself, fan of many different genres.

Many of her fans don't listen to Jazz, but they consider C2C album and tour and all the new fans after that - one of the big achievements in her career. 

Well a third single with boring video didn't use any samples from popular hit songs and it still sold platinum, so she didn't need Kahn. :nails:

"Amazing visuals" is something subjective, depends on the song, she can do a stripped down or over the top video, 

tumblr_inline_n3jsj87G8G1qbhq10.gif

Different username, profile picture. But I could remember you since it's the same username, pics of that same guy and the same "full of yourself" attitude. Sorry. :emma:

Each to his own then.

And the "amazing visuals" is "subjective" part, you have your answer for that above, where I tagged you.

j0FL2ym.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

Katsuki Bakugo

those vocals tho- 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

11 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

Million Reasons influenced lots of people and is multi-platinum ....

..... in Oblivia :gaycat: 

In LM language aka reality, since they gloat in delusion lmao.

it wasn't laaaahv

7 minutes ago, Censored said:

Different username, profile picture. But I could remember you since it's the same username, pics of that same guy and the same "full of yourself" attitude. Sorry. :emma:

Yikes.

When there are no arguments left, let's go to personal jabs, I guess. :laughga:  

FreePalestine

Archived