Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did Gaga say about video TEOG

nakedidea

Featured Posts

CherryPi3

I'm still so upset we never got the original concept :selena:

It was supposed to feature Yüyi The Mermaid as the main star :cryga:

The video was going to include a huge underwater mermaid segment, the Brooklyn Bridge, a military army with rifles, Yüyi falling in love with a human man (they were looking for someone of Spanish decent if I recall), there was gonna be an hospital operation scene where they'd cut off her tail and gave her legs, a huge cliff scene, and of course the scenes from the video we have now of her on the fire escape.

First-look-at-The-Edge-of-Glory-music-vi

She did split up some of the concepts into performances and the Yoü And I video though.

Mermaid operation performance

Huge cliff performance

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Omar Vela said:

anything is better than the actual EOG video, that was a total mess :/ 
But You and I was pretty great

Still might have been better than MR + PI haha, but yeah it was definitely underwhelming especially considering it was sandwiched between Judas and You + I 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Selenenite

I wonder if she had gone through with the og idea, would the Yoü and I video been totally different? If so, would she never have had that connection with Taylor? 

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

Regina George
21 minutes ago, bobbby said:

I mean I totally disagree, Taylor's videos are cheesy as hell and I'm so glad Gaga doesn't do that. You can tell that he gets an idea for a video and doesn't let the artist have much input at all. Gaga clearly didn't play that game and wanted to have input in her own video. 

Taylor's only "good" videos (and I don't even personally enjoy them) are the ones he's made. 

Gaga had huge input on You + I, Telephone, Marry the Night which all turned out incredible...

Did you heard about his concept for TEOG? Did you see those set pics that leaked? I mean it's okay if you don't like Taylors videos but you can't say that Toxic, Stronger and Womanizer are bad videos.

4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Did you heard about his concept for TEOG? Did you see those set pics that leaked? I mean it's okay if you don't like Taylors videos but you can't say that Toxic, Stronger and Womanizer are bad videos.

I never said he's a bad director but he clearly has his vision and doesn't want artists to have much input. For some artists I think that's what they're looking for, they're not trying to help creative direct their videos and would rather focus on the music...for Gaga that's not the case, she considers it all part of her art and wants input. 

And again, he just is a complete and total **** too on social media and the way he gasses up his projects and puts down everyone else. I think it's SO for the better that they didn't work together—Gaga had enough manipulative people around her to cause a breakdown, we didn't need another. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Teal Ambition
17 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

:air: 

This is forever iconic :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

River

All his videos looks like a copy-paste of Toxic anyway..

Bad Blood is like an extended version of the motorbike scene in Toxic :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Wait. 

So the new York back drop that she uses in the actual video was still a part of the original concept?

artpopulace

I don't get the hate for the final TEOG vid, it's so beautiful.

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

J e s s e
36 minutes ago, Doot said:

Wait. 

So the new York back drop that she uses in the actual video was still a part of the original concept?

IKR THIS IS NEWS TO ME

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Princess Stache

I was there.  She said her and the director had like moral differences or something so she just told him to point the camera at an NY fire escape and film.

Archived