💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did Gaga say about video TEOG

nakedidea

Featured Posts

nakedidea

I see tweets about it but nothing else... 

She mentioned the music video and director? 

Edit

@joeyxcx

she was saying how she got in an argument with him on the set of TEOG about their philosophies of life 💀💀

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfect ionist

maybe it wasn't suppose to be known oh god :giveup:what if she had MV for other songs like Venus and The Cure:excited2:

"When I was shooting the video for this song, the director and I didn't agree [because of different philosophies on life] so I told him, turn that camera to this city and I'm gonna sing it five times, then I'm out of here" 

Joseph Kahn is trash and such a ****ing egomaniac 

She didn't say that but I am 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Regina George

BTW it's the same director that made taylor's last 4 videos.. So.. It's sad Gaga didn't follow his vision.

doppelganger

She said this to the crowd at tonight's concert:

"When i shot this music video for this song, i had a fight with the director because i didn't agree with him about (real?) philosophies about life and we got into it on the set. And i said "do me a favour, just point that camera right at this stupid New York and i'm gonna sing it five times and then i'm out of here." Cause all you need is talent and this street. I promise."

I really dislike his work so I'm not pressed. He's like the Michael Bay of music videos.

Omar Vela
Just now, bobbby said:

Joseph Kahn is trash and such a ****ing egomaniac 

She didn't say that but I am 

well he is egocentric but he is a pretty good damn director...

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

BTW it's the same director that made taylor's last 4 videos.. So.. It's sad Gaga didn't follow his vision.

Well they're different artists. Personally I wouldn't want Gaga to be in a Taylor-esque video. Too campy :emma:

Regina George
Just now, jinko said:

Well they're different artists. Personally I wouldn't want Gaga to be in a Taylor-esque video. Too campy :emma:

I like his videos with Britney too.. Toxic is iconic, Stronger is iconic, Womanizer is iconic.. :selena:

4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I mean I totally disagree, Taylor's videos are cheesy as hell and I'm so glad Gaga doesn't do that. You can tell that he gets an idea for a video and doesn't let the artist have much input at all. Gaga clearly didn't play that game and wanted to have input in her own video. 

Taylor's only "good" videos (and I don't even personally enjoy them) are the ones he's made. 

Gaga had huge input on You + I, Telephone, Marry the Night which all turned out incredible...

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Omar Vela
3 minutes ago, bobbby said:

I mean I totally disagree, Taylor's videos are cheesy as hell and I'm so glad Gaga doesn't do that. You can tell that he gets an idea for a video and doesn't let the artist have much input at all. Gaga clearly didn't play that game and wanted to have input in her own video. 

Taylor's only "good" videos (and I don't even personally enjoy them) are the ones he's made. 

Gaga had huge input on You + I, Telephone, Marry the Night which all turned out incredible...

anything is better than the actual EOG video, that was a total mess :/ 
But You and I was pretty great

Archived