💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LWYMMD MV references/Taylor Swift

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Andrea B

The obvious beginning, When people started claiming that Taylor Swift is dead after she got exposed.

Spoiler

DIRyXSyUEAAPwEi.jpg

21150138_1753065664720964_29686904419627

When people called Taylor as the queen of snakes.

Spoiler

DIRzcrQVYAE4peM.jpg

The car crash as she holds up the Grammy. Symbolizes her career "crashing" down after her album of the year speech "shading" Kanye

Spoiler

DIR0U2xUMAAFVb9.jpg

DIR0U2yVAAAZ8-o.jpg

Robbing the bank. Referencing when people called her money hungry for not putting music on Spotify. Notice "Stream co."

Spoiler

DIR1GTLVwAANZk-.jpg

DIR1GTLUMAEiShI.jpg

The squad army, when people kept dragging Taylor for being the leader of a squad where the women had to look a certain way.

Spoiler

DIR2ik7VoAAM-4p.jpg

Destructive Taylor, the media's depiction of Taylor Swift. The girl who ruins everything.

Spoiler

DIR51oeUEAALRcF.jpg

DIR51oiVYAEcWX7.jpg

The formation. When people called her past relationships PR stunts and said she uses men for success, there are 8 men with "I love Taylor" shirts, she's had 8 exes.

Spoiler

DIR10PDUQAAyuzb.jpg

A $1 in a bathtub full of jewelry to symbolize how much value that $1 actually is.

Spoiler

DIR_ZnIV4AAGODu.jpg

She did THAT

giphy.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heda97

Ok, so this was the most amazing music video of 2017, and this is coming from a taylor disliker (who is kind of liking new dark taylor)

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Also 1$ in that tub with her... to show that she is rich and that she only took it to show how she can win that thing.

Isnt this about the lawsuit

4 minutes ago, Andree said:

The car crash as she holds up the Grammy. Symbolizes her career "crashing" down after her album of the year speech "shading" Kanye

Reveal hidden contents

Felt like this was a katy shade too. Prism/SB-ponytail with dixie cut while holding a grammy

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JohnnyVersace

While I love the video tbh, we can't act like some of the accusations she's hyperbolizing aren't true. 

Regina George
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

Felt like this was a katy shade too. Prism/SB-ponytail with dixie cut while holding a grammy

Yea I was talking about that but I'm not native english speaker so I didn't know how to explain it.

heda97
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

This is the most entertaining thing we got in pop music in the last few years woot

Umm did you forget Rihanna's bitch better have my money 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Admin changed the title to LWYMMD MV references/Taylor Swift
iAdrian97

Its so funny how when people "expose their self" it apparently makes their past actions okay. The video is fantastic but she is still super shady and messy.

BBhomemaker
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

I thinked about the shoot on the bathtub too :oprah: :shrug:54ed05aef0df2_-_katy-h.jpg

Versace

This literally saved Pop music. It literally was coming to a dying end and she just saved it literally. Hate or love her. Bitch better respect. 

Mario Roberto Flores

Taylor has just saved the world of POP with one of the best music videos of the last years.

• Admin changed the title to LWYMMD MV references/Taylor Swift

Archived