news

Gaga: Five Foot Two

Nino

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Argentum

Omg... I need to sleep godammit Gaga... Just pick a normal posting hour zone. When I am in Europe you post on US times and when I am in the U.S. you post on Europe times...

GET ALL YOUR STUFF TOGETHER. In one place. take it aaaalll together and put it in one place. This better be worth it...

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

gabeoz
Just now, Melodrama said:

So they're posted about every 25 minutes. So if that's the pattern, she should finish the Insta collage in about 2 and a half hours

*gets out the mashed potatoes* IM READY

Saint Hollywood

So they're posted about every 25 minutes. So if that's the pattern, she should finish the Insta collage in about 2 and a half hours

WHO

HAS

THE

TIME

:air:

iAdrian97

I hate Howe this doesn’t align with her perfect illusion collages. It you scroll down their out of order now. I hate this :emma:

Ashley
1 minute ago, Melodrama said:

:selena:

why not just post the whole pic at once lol.

GypsyBabe

That means I will be up until 430 am :cryga:

⚯͛

You know how she's facing the side on the Joanne cover?  If she really is using that photo from an old photoshoot that's facing us, could it mean an EP?

:poot: 

2 minutes ago, Tonika93 said:

Is she really posting an old picture? 

Queen of trolling, she's probably going from every social media app laughing at us whilst sipping tea. 

Yeah, it seems obvious at this point that it is an old picture, but the video is really what's exciting imo.
Like she clearly isn't just posting some fanart of the old shoot, it's some sort of announcement.

Babel

STOP POSTING FAKE TWITTER INSIDERS AND START ATTACKING THE MEMBER OF THE HAUS SO SHE HURRY THE **** UP 

buG5yDl.gif 

Yasss take forever to post the next photo. Little monsters don't live in different time zones.

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, JGD said:

You know how she's facing the side on the Joanne cover?  If she really is using that photo from an old photoshoot that's facing us, could it mean an EP?

:poot: 

Angelina the Ep

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived