New tour boxscores are in! First US stadium included

Counterfeit

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

@ whoever has an Android robot as their avatar that isn't @androiduser, this thread is for you, bitch. You said she wouldn't do 4.5 mil at the stadium date. You said there wasn't a chance. Praying that user sees this :pray:

glad there is no identity mix up this time :hor:

Economy
On 2017-08-22 at 7:33 PM, neptugne said:

4.7 million in one night yasssssss

I wonder how much is for her at the end of the day tbh after paid dancers, securty, rental, the share label takes etc

maybe she keeps like $400,000 😅

Arturo
51 minutes ago, Economy said:

I wonder how much is for her at the end of the day tbh after paid dancers, securty, rental, the share label takes etc

maybe she keeps like $400,000 😅

Big artists keep 40% of their tour gross. There was an article on this a couple years ago. The other 60% goes to venue rental cost, stage, Live Nation and Interscope. So she kept around $1.8m

That's why she was able to chart on Forbes for their 2015 issue. She kept 40% of artRAVE's gross which was around $35m. She charted with $59m that year.

Gaga should chart again in 2018.

CanadaGoesGaga
18 hours ago, Arturo said:

Big artists keep 40% of their tour gross. There was an article on this a couple years ago. The other 60% goes to venue rental cost, stage, Live Nation and Interscope. So she kept around $1.8m

That's why she was able to chart on Forbes for their 2015 issue. She kept 40% of artRAVE's gross which was around $35m. She charted with $59m that year.

Gaga should chart again in 2018.

What do you think the dancers/band make? 

mister max
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Dont they get paid before hand?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Arturo
2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Not sure but I think they each have their own contracts with Gaga/Live Nation and get paid before any money is even made on the tour.

CanadaGoesGaga
Just now, mister max said:

Dont they get paid before hand?

I mean most would sign a contract which would give them their weekly rate. I'm unsure if they do a full buyout from the get go or what. 

If it's anything like theatre, I assume the dancers are union (is it equity for tours?), they would get paid a certain minimum. However, sometimes based on venue size the premium goes up and they make more. Unsure if dancers on a superstars concert tour are paid similar to equity actors/dancers on a broadway tour. 

Archived