💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Idea: fan voted ranking of Gaga's best singles by GagaDaily

Robinladen

Featured Posts

Robinladen

I just saw this poll of the Reddit users favorite RuPaul dragqueens. It got over a 104790+ votes from 3700+ voters in total. 

Now I think people, including myself, do really love these type of lists. So wouldn't it be fun to find out a full "official" fan voted ranking of Gaga's best singles? Or perhaps other things like favorite albums, music videos, ...

Now I know GGD users have done polls on their own for this, but it does feel a bit more "relevant" when it gets 1000 votes compared to 50 votes. So that's why it would seem cool if this was done by @Admin to secure a bigger reach. With the poll maybe being shared on GGDs succesful social media accounts. 

Idk if this type of content piece would be worth the trouble, but I suppose mods or community members could help. And if you tag it with things like "Lady Gaga best songs" perhaps people will find the article when Googling for that and it could be used for SEO.

So would you like this type of "official" fan voted ranking(s) for her best singles (or other things) by GagaDaily?

If yes, let's spam admin :lolly:

Robagaga
1 hour ago, Robinladen said:
If yes, let's SPAM ADMIN :lolly:

61Bp8oo.jpg

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Babel

Well we all know Bad Romance will be #1 and Poker Face #2... there's really no surprises there.

• 7 months later...

Archived