💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Runescape (OldSchool)

bambi96

Featured Posts

bambi96

I've taken a trip down memory lane and gotten myself into a dangerous addiction, does anyone else play? :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustaMonster

I used to but I dont want to be addicted again. It's like crack :emma: Now I have a much healthier addiction to GGD :poot: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

bambi96
Just now, JustaMonster said:

I used to but I dont want to be addicted again. It's like crack :emma: Now I have a much healthier addiction to GGD :poot: 

Did you play oldschool? :)

JustaMonster
Just now, bambi96 said:

Did you play oldschool? :)

Yeah I used to. I played the first day it came out and there was like thousand of people all doing Tutorial Island and there was no GE or anything. Everyone was spamming chat in the banks trying to sell stuff. It was fun :) But I spent too much time playing it. I have a friend who had to quit recently because it was seriously affecting his GPA in school :rip: 

iAstroLeo

Omg back in the day I was addicted :cryga: I got some of my accounts scammed because people were offering free membership :poot:

Modern Ecstacy

I made my account sometime in 2007 and I played religiously till like 2012 and then completely quit after EOC was released. Runescape was a big part of my childhood and even a bigger part of my video game/ internet addiction :laughga:. Funnily, I just logged on a couple days ago after 592 days and I kinda wanna get back into the game. 

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

I made my account sometime in 2007 and I played religiously till like 2012 and then completely quit after EOC was released. Runescape was a big part of my childhood and even a bigger part of my video game/ internet addiction :laughga:. Funnily, I just logged on a couple days ago after 592 days and I kinda wanna get back into the game. 

Same I quit after EOC and then went back when they first released OldSchool and now I'm kinda tempted to start playing again :sweat: 

Modern Ecstacy
Just now, JustaMonster said:

Same I quit after EOC and then went back when they first released OldSchool and now I'm kinda tempted to start playing again :sweat: 

what a coincidence! I'm actually downloading the launcher right now lol and I guess I'll play old School again. My username is blueduck301 (10 year old me was super lame) in case you wanna add me 

JustaMonster

Maybe Ill play tomorrow its really late right now. Dont worry 12 year old me came up with "styx1996" as a name :air: 

SlaeUrAnus

I played one game as a kid and couldn't get into it. 

I remember the first mission was where you had to find a skull or something :selena: I gave up.

In my messy era.

Royksopp

Played RS since like 2005 until EOC happened and then quit. I played since the OSRS launch but have been on and off for a while now. Kinda got tired of it after getting the QP Cape. Still, it's the best game ever. So many memories. Might  come back when osrs mobile is released 

Archived