💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga - Glitter and Grease

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

This. They said TYP is next.

:excited: that would be insane. i know, if i remember correctly, lauren conrad said TYP and G&G were the two songs most likely to leak/that were circulating so it doesn't surprise me TYP might be next. do you think this person will follow through? :excited2:

i'm forcing myself not to be disappointed if this person doesn't leak anymore--we should be grateful for FINALLY getting this ****ing song :cry:

ideally, i would love for him to leak TYP next, then FP. that's legit allll i need in my life for now :)

ChicaSkas

Lovely! Thanks to who ever did this!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Lauren Conrad

No.

I was going to say, it's quite unusual for anyone to announce the exact leak of something that early in advanced

I was going to say, it's quite unusual for anyone to announce the exact leak of something that early in advanced

That's exactly right. And I'm going to say nothing more on the issue 'cause I don't want to get banned. :ohno: