Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga to Trump: Read my poll, I have a lot of followers

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
19 hours ago, President Trump said:

Democrats have become embarrassing. 

It took the republican president 2 days to condemn nazis. The democrats couldn't dream of doing anything so embarrassing.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

I can't believe people get upset with Gaga over her comments on the Charlottesville situation. She basically asked "should we be kind or violent" in response to the nazis. Do people think we should violent? I hope not because civil war isn't a good idea. I like Gaga's approach that when they go low, we go high. That's not to say we don't take firm action politically and socially against nazis and white supremacists. Of course we do. We condemn their actions and the politicians (like our president) who give them dog whistles. 

Gaga isn't saying we don't do these things, she's merely saying that we should be kind to everyone because the fewer mean people, the fewer victims of mean spirited attacks. She isn't saying we shouldn't condemn white supremacists. She herself did. She's not ignorant and she's isn't a bad ally to the African American community. She's not talking over them. Everything she said is right. It was predictable that some SJWs wouldn't take kindly to Gaga but they're idiots. Gaga shouldn't care what they have to say. 

Im happy that Lady Gaga continues to be smart enough to stand against bigotry and our president. #IStandWithLadyGaga

DeleteMyAccount

Literally everyone on GGD, including me, have said at least one thing that was more "cringey" than what Gaga posted. So can we stop? :awkney:

BlackFluid
22 hours ago, President Trump said:

There's nothing more embarrassing than believing that's a legitimate description.

The only significant experts in our country agree with me.  In addition, I grew up in a family full of Trump voters.  I know what those people want - I know what he wants.  His only supporters look straight from The Hills Have Eyes for a reason. 

President Trump
9 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

It took the republican president 2 days to condemn nazis. The democrats couldn't dream of doing anything so embarrassing.

Ma ma pa pa pa

President Trump
2 hours ago, BlackFluid said:

The only significant experts in our country agree with me.  In addition, I grew up in a family full of Trump voters.  I know what those people want - I know what he wants.  His only supporters look straight from The Hills Have Eyes for a reason. 

Your experts are significant because they agree with you? Your disdain for your family can be generalized to the entire population?

Ma ma pa pa pa

8 hours ago, BlackFluid said:

I'll be sure to not step my foot in America now that I know there's 63+ million inbred mutants living there. thank you.

that also makes you a genetic miracle, so congrats!

Archived