đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Bloody Mary [TFM Version]

hausofmike

Featured Posts

Obama is trolling us and wants the songs to leak.

:rofl:

Oh I think he is happy enough with Glitter and Grease ;)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZAIJHNZJEN

TFM version of Bloody Mary isn't going anywhere. It's a demo. And only superfans would bother listening to it, so I don't see the bother :huh: And since so many people do have it already, she could probably leak it without her record label finding out.

But Gaga is not aware of what's in circulation in the trading world, unless she lurks on the Audio thread and bothers to see what's everyone is discussing. I think the fact that it's an unreleased demo for a track she ended up releasing is even worse. If it was reworked for further release, this means she/Interscope didn't like what it sounded like.

Sir Taurean

Gaga has nothing to do with releasing her Instrumentals or other material.

The Record Label holds the key to all of this. It's up to them, not you or Gaga.

Anyone that knows anything about the Industry knows that the record labels now days, are ****s. Things like this RARELY happen.

And high-profile artists, such as Gaga usually don't get Official Instrumental Album releases. Especially considering they did not make the music themselves, their the Vocal Artist. Now I know Gaga does have a hand in her music making process, but not every artist does. There is so much fine print that 99% on the forum database here know nothing about. It seems easy to just release an Instrumental, Acapella or Multi-tracks for that matter. But it's not.

Record labels know how bad everyone wants access to artists Masters, you think their just going to release it. No way Jose. Those damn things are precious gems. The closest we'll ever get is a leak. Or a Rock Band release, let alone a Remix Contest.

Now unless you are a serious musician and want to make a career out of Sound Engineering, Mixing, or Mastering tracks, you'll never get access to Multi-tracks or files like most fans desire. It's just how it is. If you want to get a taste of that lovely world of music, then go into the behind the scenes jest of Music, I guarantee doors will open like crazy. I'm talking from experience, my brother and I both have.

Sorry to rant on, but hopefully this answered some of the questions anyone had.

FYI, Instrumental Albums do get released or packaged with Standard LP's sometimes. But not for High Profile artists, Grace Jones is that last one to do something like that with 'Hurricane'. Along with The Sound of Arrows and their latest release. Now I wish everyone would be able to get the Instrumentals like we all want, but that's not gonna happen. Music Instrumentals : are usually owned by the Producers. And not the artist at all. Which is usually why we never get an Instrumental Album to accompany the Original Album. There are so many clearances, and different people that you need to go through to get rights to things. That's why I am sure Instrumental Albums are so scarce.

Rollercoaster

Why's everyone obsessed with July 1st? They can't enforce a rule like that, the internet isn't a physical place - who will they prosecute if I share my files with you? You for taking it? I let you take it, it's my property - me for giving it? I'm not in America, they can't touch me.

Where did the crime take place? There's no scene of the crime! Can't have a crime without a crimescene.

Share all you want. Now, give me that track.

HybridWarhol

Why's everyone obsessed with July 1st? They can't enforce a rule like that, the internet isn't a physical place - who will they prosecute if I share my files with you? You for taking it? I let you take it, it's my property - me for giving it? I'm not in America, they can't touch me.

Where did the crime take place? There's no scene of the crime! Can't have a crime without a crimescene.

Share all you want. Now, give me that track.

This. :tea: My government is such a flop, tbh.

Anyway, If no one can leak The Fame Monster version of Bloody Mary, can someone at least leak the official instrumental. PLZ!

This won't leak guys. I doubt people even have it on this forum - and it's not even under Burims control.

But all we know from it is that the intro doesn't include where she says 'honey'.

bornthisway135

This won't leak guys. I doubt people even have it on this forum - and it's not even under Burims control.

But all we know from it is that the intro doesn't include where she says 'honey'.

I have always thought she said MONEY!!!

FATCAT

Is youtube to mp3 conversion included? :ohno:

It will be eventually shutdown... This bill will eventually lead to web screening... no more youtube, etc.
Purr more, hiss less.

She does

Nope, go look at the live performance on YouTube where she puts emphasis on HHHHoney.

J e s s e

It will be eventually shutdown... This bill will eventually lead to web screening... no more youtube, etc.

You mean they're gonna shut down youtube eventually?! :deadbanana:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived