💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Bloody Mary [TFM Version]

hausofmike

Featured Posts

Benjamin Monk

****ing greedy b---hes hoarding all the gaga songs it's actually RUDE we'd all like to hear them and don't all have a "sorce" to go to. It's unnecessary.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****ing greedy b---hes hoarding all the gaga songs it's actually RUDE we'd all like to hear them and don't all have a "sorce" to go to. It's unnecessary.

If only I had a nickel for everytime I've heard this

wash rinse repeat

Benjamin Monk

If only I had a nickel for everytime I've heard this

wash rinse repeat

what?

what?

people omplaining about "hoarders." no offense toyou, but it's just gotten old. I too wish I had all the songs they have but they've spent time, research, money, and effort in getting those songs. they don't owe us anything.

people omplaining about "hoarders." no offense toyou, but it's just gotten old. I too wish I had all the songs they have but they've spent time, research, money, and effort in getting those songs. they don't owe us anything.

I'd spend time, research, money, and effort if I had any idea where to start. But, naturally, no one's going to tell anyone how they got their things so that we can do it ourselves, so we're ****ed.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

display name

I'd spend time, research, money, and effort if I had any idea where to start. But, naturally, no one's going to tell anyone how they got their things so that we can do it ourselves, so we're ****ed.

I'd do the same, but for the same reason, I can't do so either. It's depressing.

yea. i see what you're saying. like...i wouldn't even know where to find the people to start, haha. but i'm sure the traders didn't either, so i really don't know.

sigh

I swear, if I'm ever a musician, I'm just going to leak all my instrumentals, stems, accapellas, outtakes, and demos so that no one ever has to grow through this ****.

Maybe Gaga should package them into albums and sell them :nacho:

I swear, if I'm ever a musician, I'm just going to leak all my instrumentals, stems, accapellas, outtakes, and demos so that no one ever has to grow through this ****.

i don't get it--think of how much it'd sell!

i don't get it--think of how much it'd sell!

And she could package it into a $500 super album and make millions

i cannot deal with the flop that is the US governent :giveup:

ZAIJHNZJEN

It's not that simple, Gaga is not an independent artist. It's not common seeing artists leaking their own music because their labels hold their material. Why would Interscope spend time and money producing Gaga to see everything "go" for free?

well they wasted the money regardless if it's gonna remain unreleased for life

so if either way they lose money..... know what I'm sayin?

ZAIJHNZJEN

well they wasted the money regardless if it's gonna remain unreleased for life

so if either way they lose money..... know what I'm sayin?

We never know if they could potentially sell the song for other artists, re-use them in the future or anything else. We don't even know if the artists would like their songs to leak because of artistic evolution (if an artist starts getting "ashamed" of some of the work he/she did in the past, it actually happens) or because they disliked what the tracks turned out to be.

We never know if they could potentially sell the song for other artists, re-use them in the future or anything else. We don't even know if the artists would like their songs to leak because of artistic evolution (if an artist starts getting "ashamed" of some of the work he/she did in the past, it actually happens) or because they disliked what the tracks turned out to be.

TFM version of Bloody Mary isn't going anywhere. It's a demo. And only superfans would bother listening to it, so I don't see the bother :huh: And since so many people do have it already, she could probably leak it without her record label finding out.

Archived