Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I don't get what happens before she comes on...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

mister max

Dance to the music thats playing :bon:

Make some friends :bon:

Get captivated and pumped by huge ass things hanging about your head :bon:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Pray4FameGa

Watch the diverse crowds of people flood in and be grateful the great millennial popstar Gaga can fill arenas in the 2017 musical climate.

:bon:

RAMROD

Well, if you are on legal age:

Checks Grindr, duh! Some people got horny as their concert melt down after the show;s over. Also, you might get a ride home too after that :poot:

If you are under age, warm up by dancing on your own, doing some Gaga's popular choreo will be fun. Don't forget to update your parents/guardian that you're ok. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Doncho
32 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well, if you are on legal age:

Checks Grindr, duh! Some people got horny as their concert melt down after the show;s over. Also, you might get a ride home too after that :poot:

Omg is that really true? Back in my BTWB date, I heard some people were "doing it" in the tents :cryga: Guess it was true

Creyk
7 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Omg is that really true? Back in my BTWB date, I heard some people were "doing it" in the tents :cryga: Guess it was true

Its not unusual

People always do it at beyonces concerts

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Ya, the side effects of euphoria :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

EGOT2027

Due to the messy organization at venues, most people aren't even in the venue until almost 8:30, but those who were there by 7:30 were furious that she was so late. It would help wonders to just send a DJ out there

Archived