Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why she's cutting part of the songs on Tour? :(

Illan Suarez

Featured Posts

SHE can leave most of backing track play it. The tour is already short and she has no opener she needs to do more songs anyway.

Cut Telephone for Venus and LoveGame for Monster.

BYE

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

I actually can't believe she's doing Telephone over songs like You and I, Judas, Venus and Sexxx Dreams I'm offended.

SHOOKGA
3 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

If you'd read the top half of the post of mine you quoted, you'd see that I stated that if she IS straining her vocals singing PI she should either lower the key, or sing it in such a way where she's not straining the vocals, rather than cut it short considering it's one of her greatest songs + best lead single yet, if anything i'm encouraging her to sing it more comfortably rather than demanding anything from her?

but you do you

i understand, you have a point but, i think she is doing the original key cuz it sounds better and she might think that using the original key and cutting it would be better instead of changing the key

lets see in the near future what she is gonna do, she might sing it with a lower key or maybe full version in original key, who knows?:hor:

Not very born this way of you 😫

1 minute ago, SHOOKGA said:

i understand, you have a point but, i think she is doing the original key cuz it sounds better and she might think that using the original key and cutting it would be better instead of changing the key

lets see in the near future what she is gonna do, she might sing it with a lower key or maybe full version in original key, who knows?:hor:

her voice during the ARTPOP era was out of this world she hit the do what u want high f#5 note almost perfect every show i hope she will go back to that, and also we ae only like six shows in the tour right? so lets f*****g wait a bit:selena: i really hope for her safety she will perform perfect illusion in full at the first new york show because i will kill her if she wont sing in full my favorite song ever:trollga:

SHOOKGA
Just now, oryan21 said:

her voice during the ARTPOP era was out of this world she hit the do what u want high f#5 note almost perfect every show i hope she will go back to that, and also we ae only like six shows in the tour right? so lets f*****g wait a bit:selena: i really hope for her safety she will perform perfect illusion in full at the first new york show because i will kill her if she wont sing in full my favorite song ever:trollga:

you think i don't want her to sing the whole masterpiece to please our ears? i will join u if you are killing her, its my fav on joanne!

Not very born this way of you 😫

Just now, SHOOKGA said:

you think i don't want her to sing the whole masterpiece to please our ears? i will join u if you are killing her, its my fav on joanne!

yas bitch lets wait untill the 29/8 and if the bitch wont sing the song in full we will meet up and start thinking how to get to her:poot::poot::poot:

1 hour ago, Illan Suarez said:

She cut Perfect Ilusion, Love Game and now Telephone, and in Telephone there's no more stages going up and down :/

Look the difference

Before

After

maybe there was an issue with the stage?

1 hour ago, Possibly Maybe said:

She can cut "Telephone" and I guess "LoveGame," but "Perfect Illusion???" That was the lead single to the album she's promoting! :neyde:

But I think I remember hearing that song was out of her range so it strains her voice to sing it, but still :awkney:

good I hate PI anyway

Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

good I hate PI anyway

:saladga:how the f**k can you?

but lets keep it at that cause gaga would be dissapoitend of me for calling out someone with a differnet opinion than mine, she truly is MOTHER monster:selena:

Flawless

She always end up cutting songs in all of her tours. Nothing new.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

shmal96

Also, for most of her concerts, don't they edit things for the first few weeks of the tour, because something they planned might not work out/be as practical as they had hoped? A tour is a complicated process. 

They just want to figure out what works best and is trying different things the first few shows

BadJudas

Cut old songs ? Okay. Why not.

Cut the Lead Single of "Joanne" during the "JOANNE World Tour" (inb4 it is the Lady Gaga (Joanne) World Tour) ? Noo.

Furthermore, cut the stage-design of Telephone ? No ! Already she didn't make re-orchestration...If she cut the stage design... :giveup: 

At artRAVE she cut Aura to incorporate a part of Judas (which really fit in well actually) but she axed Fashion so idk 

I hope she does some new music soon because of all this hype!!

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

Archived