💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why she's cutting part of the songs on Tour? :(

Illan Suarez

Featured Posts

Illan Suarez

She cut Perfect Ilusion, Love Game and now Telephone, and in Telephone there's no more stages going up and down :/

Look the difference

Before

After

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore

She can cut "Telephone" and I guess "LoveGame," but "Perfect Illusion???" That was the lead single to the album she's promoting! :neyde:

But I think I remember hearing that song was out of her range so it strains her voice to sing it, but still :awkney:

Telephone and Love Game wasn't well received, she is probably slowly swapping them with other songs. PI is hard to sing.

Married the Night

Does the stage go up during other songs? If so, using it too much may deminish the wow factor. Plus I'm sure she is tried of singing it. I know I'm tired of hearing it. 

CanadaGoesGaga
1 minute ago, Easy said:

Telephone and Love Game wasn't well received, she is probably slowly swapping them with other songs. PI is hard to sing.

Where do you get that from? The audience was loving love game and telephone in Vancouver. 

4 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Where do you get that from? The audience was loving love game and telephone in Vancouver. 

A lot of people on GGD called these 2 songs unnecessary and wanted songs like Sinner's Prayer instead. These 2 songs also felt too much like the SB. I myself would rather her sing something else. Some critics I believe also think that the old hits are a little repetitive. I was at the first LA show and people were more alive during JD or BR, comparatively speaking, Telephone and Love Game are dull.

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Fans weren't.

Bleachella

Quite frankly it just looks lazy on her part/productions part. I can understand cutting the song shorter to introduce new songs but if there's no new songs, what's the point? And the no moving stage thing looks horrible, the performance now looks so onedimensional and mundane. There's nothing special about it anymore.

Also, cutting Perfect Illusion? Because it's "hard to sing?" Please. Just lower the key, but cutting your lead single and the FOURTH song on the tour because your vocal range just ain't there, yikes. Messy as hell. 

I don't like that there are no more screens on Telephone though, that performance in Vancouver ROCKED.

This always happens with Gaga, I think she begins the tour with these like unrealistic expectations of her own stamina and how the concert should be and then she just begins cutting and stitching after. Happened with BTWB, ArtRAVE and now with JWT.

SHOOKGA

PI is very hard to sing for her vocal range, it could really damage her vocal chords so cutting PI short is actually a wise decision, even though i want her to sing more :(

Love Game and telephone might be cut because of these reasons:

1. Lack of time

2. Last minuet stage/ mic / setting problems

3. change of songs in near future shows 

4. Weak audience reaction aka. poorly received

Not very born this way of you 😫

C1trus

I don't know but it's too early to cut songs. But I know that'll frustrate her if she's already tired of performing it.

15 hours ago, SUBURBIA said:

Also, cutting Perfect Illusion? Because it's "hard to sing?" Please. Just lower the key, but cutting your lead single and the FOURTH song on the tour because your vocal range just ain't there, yikes. Messy as hell. 

Easy for you to say huh3E3lmpT.jpg

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

SHOOKGA
13 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

Are you the one singing?:trollga:

Are you the one starring in a sold-out world tour?:trollga:

Are you the one performing?:trollga:

Spoiler

RihporrTed :madge:

Not very born this way of you 😫

BLOODANDSEMEN

I mean, if PI is hard to sing she probably shouldn't have had it in the first place... *eyeroll*

Archived