Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Do You Need A Credit Card To Enter ???

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

JustaMonster
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

You shouldn't :huh: I wouldn't think so. I printed mine and saw nothing about needing my card.

Wait so if you have printed tickets you dont need a card? I bought mine from stubhub and printed them out. And some people say they sell fake tickets so I'm already really worried about not being able to get in :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: . I told my dad about it but he says hes never had problems with them so he just wants me to use them. So if the tickets are printed I dont need a card right? :pray: Or does it depend on the venue or something?

Edit: I just read the posts better and saw that you had already answered this... oops :poot: It's kinda late.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

August Blue
16 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Wait so if you have printed tickets you dont need a card? I bought mine from stubhub and printed them out. And some people say they sell fake tickets so I'm already really worried about not being able to get in :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: . I told my dad about it but he says hes never had problems with them so he just wants me to use them. So if the tickets are printed I dont need a card right? :pray: Or does it depend on the venue or something?

Edit: I just read the posts better and saw that you had already answered this... oops :poot: It's kinda late.

Same for me just that I bought them from another site :poot: 

I was really worried too but I sent a mail to ticketmaster and the guy told me that if u have a printed ticket u dont need the credit card

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

Same for me just that I bought them from another site :poot: 

I was really worried too but someone from ticketmaster told me that if u have a printed ticket u dont need the credit card

Omg if I cant get in I'd die :rip: :ohno:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Andrea B

I think its only for people who bought a packaged or GA.

People told me that security is not asking for credit cards if you bought seat tickets so if you bought GA then you're fcked 

I had the same issue because I bought seat tickets

your friend can transfer the tickets to your ID or credit card, idk how it works but a lot of people are doing that. 

Gastelum200

Does anyone knows if i buy mu tickets from flashseats app i'll need my credit card? Or just the scan id in the app?

Spock

I hope it's US only because this will not work with the resale tickets I bough :selena:

who will love me when the night is over

xoxo lou

i contacted TM fan support and they told me printing them will be fine the credit card entry is only for the GA shows and the fan packages:D:excited2:

Well

1) Yes, at least for Come to Mama they physically swiped my credit card and compared it to an ID. 

2) BUT people at the show were saying the only way to transfer is to go day of when box office opens (at the Forum that was 1 p.m.) and the ticket purchaser shows their card and they can transfer it to you and will print you a real ticket. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Archived