ObezyankaNol

PM please!!!Ā :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Ā 

ŠŠµ Š²ŠµŃ€ŃŒ, Š½Šµ Š±Š¾Š¹ŃŃ, Š½Šµ ŠæрŠ¾ŃŠø

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorcerer

The album is just ok, I guess. It has pop, rock, and country. Weakest Moments are Hymn, Learn To Let Go, Rainbow and Finding You. Old Flames and WomanĀ could have been a bit better. Boots sounds a bit like Swish Swish but still enjoyable. Bastards, Let Em Talk, Praying, Hunt You Down, Godzilla and Spaceship are highlights.

Spoiler

There are links in XcluxiveJams.xyzĀ :happy:

Ā 

Stef

CTFUUUU I really opened this thread expecting pages of reactions to get a general vibe of the forums feeling to the album but instead I literally read throughout 100+ replies of ā€œlink plsā€ :air::air:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Bloody hooker

I'm going to have to wait until Friday anyway, because my computer is being fixedĀ :emma:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

BlondeKingOfGGD

I was so excited for Spaceship but it's my least favourite :(

Hymn, Woman, Praying,Learn to Let Go are the best... Godzilla is cute. The last minute of Bastards is nice.. Boots isn't as pop as I first thought still has western country vibe to it.. I loveee Kesha but most songs are just "okay" I dunno though.. I'll listen again tomorrow.

Praying is the absolute album highlight for me. As each single was getting dropped, I steadily liked each one less and less.

Ā 

Overall, the three that I enjoyed are Praying, Woman and Godzilla.

Her lyrics, at least here, don't suit that style of music. Praying, lyrically, is not a goofy song at all. It's straight forward and deep. Some of the songs on the album seem as if they are trying to be deep but have goofy lyrics. I just simply didn't like vast majority of the production. She is incredibly talented, and writes really catchy lyrics, but this one was a miss for me, for the most part.

Ā 

Archived