Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When should I get in line for GA?

Chicka

Featured Posts

latina twilight
32 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Hide contents

Are her piano ballads near the main stage or one one of the other stages? I wanna be able to see her in person a lot, but also really want to see her in those moments too.

Spoiler

She doesn't have any ballad at main stage

More detailed info:

Spoiler

She only performs piano at the b-stage

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

JesseBabe

That's so early! Idk, I literally showed up around 6:30pm, and didn't even get inside the arena till way after 7. Honestly, lol, I just pushed my way through to get to the main stage, like 7 rows from it and made sure I wasn't directly standing under the catwalks. I probably would have pushed closer but I started to feel bad the closer I got. If you're aggressive like that I'm sure you don't have to wait like the night before to get a good spot.

beboskoukla
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

The entire internet is a spoiler so small details like that aren't going to kill me too much now lol I've accepted my fate.

P.S. there is literally a spoiler tag to put spoilers in :laughga: 

E.g. SPOILER BELOW

Hide contents

Are her piano ballads near the main stage or one one of the other stages? I wanna be able to see her in person a lot, but also really want to see her in those moments too.

piano is at the backstage i think she plays 3-4 songs at the piano at the back stage :)

hahahha thanks for the tip!

xoxo, Katarina

Chicka
7 hours ago, Nicole said:

I think midnight may be a bit early. People lined up for the BTWB that early because they wanted the key to get backstage...this time around the early entry will be in before you so don't need to go that early. If you're wanting to line up to get a specific spot that may be competitive especially with early entry people, maybe start lining up in the early morning say 6am? Still early but not so early that your experience will not be as good in the case that you don't get enough sleep etc. I lined up then for the BTWB and was 40th in line.

Early entry getting in before me is even more incentive to get there early for me cause if I'm gonna be behind people as it is I need to compensate for that. I feel like that sentence doesn't make sense oh well lol

But yeah, it's really hard trying to decide whether i should get enough sleep or get in line early. I was considering sleeping 8 hours before I leave for the line. Then at least I would have one nights rest. I might move it up to like 4am getting there, maybe I can sleep in line too. I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT TO DO!!!! I also don't know where I want to stand. I'd like to see her play piano up close. God help me I suck at making decisions.

Chicka
3 hours ago, JesseBabe said:

That's so early! Idk, I literally showed up around 6:30pm, and didn't even get inside the arena till way after 7. Honestly, lol, I just pushed my way through to get to the main stage, like 7 rows from it and made sure I wasn't directly standing under the catwalks. I probably would have pushed closer but I started to feel bad the closer I got. If you're aggressive like that I'm sure you don't have to wait like the night before to get a good spot.

I'm definitely not assertive enough to push my way to the front haha (I mean.. with the adreneline of seeing Gaga who knows what I'm capable of lol) I'm thinking I want to be right to the left of the first catwalk that goes from the main stage. Either that or the piano I cannot decide.

JesseBabe
12 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

I'm definitely not assertive enough to push my way to the front haha (I mean.. with the adreneline of seeing Gaga who knows what I'm capable of lol) I'm thinking I want to be right to the left of the first catwalk that goes from the main stage. Either that or the piano I cannot decide.

Haha, I mean I had also drank before the concert so that definitely helped :trollga:.

I was on the left side of the stage, in the middle of the main stage and where she sings DIC (right by the first catwalk). I barely could see her performing on the piano side from where I was, but when she does that they project her on the main stage screen, so a lot of people just turned to watch that. I didn't mind that though, the view for the DIC segment was the best. :hor:

Archived