• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

It's looks kinda fun but it seems every song she sings need to have a gimmick to distract the audience from the meh songs and vocals.

It comes across as if she sits in a room with people and says "what can we do to shock people". "I'll dance on a car, on a statue of my pet dog, I'll yell at blowup animals while I sing" :awkney: a lot of it just comes across as if she's trying to hard. However overall it looks like a kinda interesting show.

The mushroom backgrounds kind of sum up how desperate she is to be seen as edgy and rebellious. What that girl needs is some counselling. As Lorde said, '“The difference between those kids and me is that I grew up completely normally and went to parties and had that experience, I am way less inclined to be like, ‘Look! I’m f**king mental!’â€

you guys are definitley over a--lyzing it.. :awkney:    :wtf: this is obviously her style now. she wanted it to be campy, quirky, fun, and obviously  not to be taken too seriously. id rather go to this then demi's new tour..i mean.. :awkney:

oh and lorde was like 15.. i doubt she got to experience any college parties  :smh:

The tour seems a lot of fun, like a big party. I love it and I'm crazy to go.

But am I the only one missing the outfit designs we saw some time ago?

The mushroom backgrounds kind of sum up how desperate she is to be seen as edgy and rebellious. What that girl needs is some counselling. As Lorde said, '“The difference between those kids and me is that I grew up completely normally and went to parties and had that experience, I am way less inclined to be like, ‘Look! I’m f**king mental!’â€

I grew up in parties, and considering I'm 4 years older than Lorde, I believe I went to way more parties than her. Also, to be honest, she looks boring as f. to party with. The girl is dead.

The tour was really fun, not to be taken serious, just go there, go wild, have fun, dance your ass off and then go home. Of course the tour looks exagerated, if it was just a normal party there wouldn't be anything new going on. Like a great artist once said, pop stars need to be exaggerated versions of themselves.

She rides a ****ing giant hot dog, are you REALLY trying to take her serious?

Edited by zack

Totally agree. It was completely mediocre, it feels as if all of the budget has gone on a slide version of her tongue and the various awful outfits she wears. The dancers are also a bit over-enthusiastic, and are too sloppy and energetic at the same time and it looks a bit cringe-worthy, and not to mention the stage looks awfully boring as all she seems to do is strut herself up and down repeatedly down that stupid catwalk. 

Disappointing, she also has no sense of showmanship like Gaga does, she just doesn't manage to make it look effortless and the whole thing seems self-indulgent and hedonistic

your literally criticizing everything relax. its a tour aimed at her audience at like 15-23. idk why your so bitter about her

and not to mention the stage looks awfully boring

its a tour stage theres not much you can do  :toofunny:

Disappointing, she also has no sense of showmanship like Gaga does, she just doesn't manage to make it look effortless 

you need to relax everybody outside gagadaily loved the show  :classy:  why r u comparing miley cyrus to the ranks of gaga. :dead:

to sum it up, if you think her stage is "awfully boring" and her outfits are "awful" then go watch demi's new tour in comparsion :lmao:  who u should be comparing her with not gaga

The tour seems a lot of fun, like a big party. I love it and I'm crazy to go.

But am I the only one missing the outfit designs we saw some time ago?

I grew up in parties, and considering I'm 4 years older than Lorde, I believe I went to way more parties than her. Also, to be honest, she looks boring as f. to party with. The girl is dead.

The tour was really fun, not to be taken serious, just go there, go wild, have fun, dance your ass off and then go home. Of course the tour looks exagerated, if it was just a normal party there wouldn't be anything new going on. Like a great artist once said, pop stars need to be exaggerated versions of themselves.

She rides a ****ing giant hot dog, are you REALLY trying to take her serious?

the reason they were show was probably because they were "outtakes" and didnt get used. just examples i guess

oh and thats exactly what i said in my post above yours lol

Totally agree. It was completely mediocre, it feels as if all of the budget has gone on a slide version of her tongue and the various awful outfits she wears. The dancers are also a bit over-enthusiastic, and are too sloppy and energetic at the same time and it looks a bit cringe-worthy, and not to mention the stage looks awfully boring as all she seems to do is strut herself up and down repeatedly down that stupid catwalk.

Something so bitter is REALLY confusing coming from someone who enojoys Kesha's shows...

the reason they were show was probably because they were "outtakes" and didnt get used. just examples i guess

oh and thats exactly what i said in my post above yours lol

Yeah, that's what I thought! They were too normal in my opinion, more like something she would wear on the streets than on stage, but the 'diamonds' outfit, the one that looked like Britney on Toxic, was interesting!

I disliked the fact that the outfits look like the same thing in different colors and with different accessories. I like them, but there's not much difference between them. The black dress and bikini + pants is the only real variation

And I wish there was more on the stage than just a catwalk and a huge screen in the back, but I hope the tour will evolve and add new things as it goes.

Still love it.

Edited by zack

NewYorkCity

haven't the mother GOAT comparasions started here yet ? :popcorn:

K, the tounge thing was really cool tbh. It looks funny and that's what she was looking for so great for her!

Edited by NewYorkCity

GlitteredSpandex

your literally criticizing everything relax. its a tour aimed at her audience at like 15-23. idk why your so bitter about her

its a tour stage theres not much you can do  :toofunny:

you need to relax everybody outside gagadaily loved the show  :classy:  why r u comparing miley cyrus to the ranks of gaga. :dead:

to sum it up, if you think her stage is "awfully boring" and her outfits are "awful" then go watch demi's new tour in comparsion :lmao:  who u should be comparing her with not gaga

Sorry, am I not allowed an opinion? 

Something so bitter is REALLY confusing coming from someone who enojoys Kesha's shows...

Oooh burn

Real rich from a Marina fan!!!!!

LadyoftheDam

This looks like it was so much fun! This is probably the type of concert Miley wanted her fans to experience, so she definitely achieved that, I think. :)

Oooh burn

Real rich from a Marina fan!!!!!

The Marina thing just doesn't make sense.

I talked about Kesha because her tours all have the same purpose as Miley, is not some high art pretentious ****, it's just a crazy party to have fun. You can't say Miley's dancers are cringy-wrothy when Kesha got her mother running around in a penis suit, they're both doing the same thing.

• Mills locked this topic