💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

No reading fan letters and receiving gifts?

LeonCamilleri

Featured Posts

elijahfan

It's just the beginning of the tour, fans are still discovering the show... In a couple of dates, people will have identified the most appropriate moment to throw gifts and letters, and then moments like this will happen. That's the way it's been for all the previous tours.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219

Thank Gaga. If I have to hear a contrived fan letter during my show (if I get a ticket), I'll scream. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

sipthistea
2 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

I support ha. 

She has Million Reasons for that :sharon:

MadeToBAMonster

I'll say I like this simply because it becomes a fight for attention with sometimes fake stories overshadowing real ones.  I will say also, take myself for instance, I'm disabled.  I can't do GA or go wait outside or anything, my chances of ever getting noticed by Gaga are slim to none.  Though she truly did save my life from suicide and so much more.  Because I'm not in GA, I have no chance. But sometimes I see the same person fighting for attention over and over again, and getting it.  Not to say they don't deserve their time nor am I complaining.

ChicaSkas
On 8/4/2017 at 1:20 PM, Weasel said:

Tbh I had my doubts about the authenticity of some of those letters anyways. I feel like they became more of an attempt at free backstage access rather than telling stories. It reminds me of those posts on Littlemonsters back in the day that were posted just to get Gaga's attention.

Sorry not sorry. 

I'll never forget at my Artrave a fan had written a letter pitching the idea of an entire play starring Gaga with him directing, culminating in can he please go backstage to tell her more about it (words to that effect, it's been 3 years) and she carefully (knowingly) shut him down by commenting (paraphrasing here) words to the effect that: "Oh, you sure are a smooth operator trying to get me to do this"

But she didn't confirm he could go back.

Kinda cringeworthy. Because he was asking a lot.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Letmelivemylife
7 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I'll never forget at my Artrave a fan had written a letter pitching the idea of an entire play starring Gaga with him directing, culminating in can he please go backstage to tell her more about it (words to that effect, it's been 3 years) and she carefully (knowingly) shut him down by commenting (paraphrasing here) words to the effect that: "Oh, you sure are a smooth operator trying to get me to do this"

It's those monsters that strike a nerve for me 😡 In all honesty, I don't want an autograph or a picture. I just want to wrap my arms around her and say "thank you for being there when no one else was". She truly did save me from myself ♥️ Sometimes a hug says more than a thousand words ever will

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Weasel
20 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Criiiiiiiiiinge :wtfga:

CanadaGoesGaga

I have been thinking, I can't imagine her inviting Fans on the mainstage ever like during BTWBall. The only place I could see her doing it would be at the B Stage. The Mainstage is far too technical this time around to have GP on it. 

Archived