đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

No reading fan letters and receiving gifts?

LeonCamilleri

Featured Posts

LeonCamilleri

In the past tours and concerts, everyone knows that fans threw soft toys and letters on stage, and Gaga told them to head backstage after the concert if she liked the gift or letter, but from the videos that I have seen from this tour, I didn't see any of this :/ 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, LeonCamilleri said:

In the past tours and concerts, everyone knows that fans threw soft toys and letters on stage, and Gaga told them to head backstage after the concert if she liked the gift or letter, but from the videos that I have seen from this tour, I didn't see any of this :/ 

We've just got 2 shows already,so I'm sure she'll do it later on in the tour.

venusfly

Knowing the way the world is now I think its probably for safety reasons that she has group meet ups and doesn't have gifts sent directly to her or thrown on stage

Mindblown

That has to get annoying and very dangerous for her since the stage is so high. 

LeonCamilleri
5 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Knowing the way the world is now I think its probably for safety reasons that she has group meet ups and doesn't have gifts sent directly to her or thrown on stage

Oh. That sucks, as this is going to be my first ever Gaga concert, and I was extremely looking forward to that :c 

dannydevito

gaga only did 2 shows and yall act like she is already finishing up

JoanneMonster

She will end up reading letters and inviting fans onstage, bookmark this

I See You

PartySick

I think it'll come about eventually around Come to Mama, The Edge of Glory, and Born This Way :happy:

She's still getting accustomed to the new stage and all. Though I do remember her doing it at the opening night of the artRAVE :huh: So who knows :omg:

đź–¤

Magneto

I'm actually okay with that. I kinda turned into people fighting (almost literally) to get her attention. I'd rather have her sing more songs :awkney:

Free my mind

CanadaGoesGaga

I mean, she rarely did it at the Artrave, the last time she consistently looked at gifts/brought groups up was Born this Way Ball. 

52 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

We've just got 2 shows already,so I'm sure she'll do it later on in the tour.

Yes maybe by moerci from Germany 

L E O
23 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I'm actually okay with that. I kinda turned into people fighting (almost literally) to get her attention. I'd rather have her sing more songs :awkney:

This. It was so annoying.

Joschua

Aren't they pretty far from the stage for most of the show? Maybe people are close to the circles?  But she had to have the security guards hand her things on the first show.

Archived