đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

No reading fan letters and receiving gifts?

LeonCamilleri

Featured Posts

Married the Night

The first show she took a fans flag and another fans doll. She kissed the gift and handed it back. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Tbh I had my doubts about the authenticity of some of those letters anyways. I feel like they became more of an attempt at free backstage access rather than telling stories. It reminds me of those posts on Littlemonsters back in the day that were posted just to get Gaga's attention.

Sorry not sorry. 

Omar Vela

The first shows of the artrave were really impersonal too ._. so she would probably gonna do it later

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

She will end up reading letters and inviting fans onstage, bookmark this

I do hope so because it's sorta our thing. It's a tradition we have ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

She will end up reading letters and inviting fans onstage, bookmark this

I do hope so because it's sorta our thing. It's a tradition we have ♥️

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

I think it'll come about eventually around Come to Mama, The Edge of Glory, and Born This Way :happy:

She's still getting accustomed to the new stage and all. Though I do remember her doing it at the opening night of the artRAVE :huh: So who knows :omg:

Lol I had a crying meltdown during million reasons because like gaga, monsters gave me a million reasons to stay when I had a 100 million reasons to let go ♥️ My gf asked me why I was crying and so I told her and she just looked at me like "um ok" haha. She isn't a monster so she doesn't get it

kaojen
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

I think it'll come about eventually around Come to Mama, The Edge of Glory, and Born This Way :happy:

She's still getting accustomed to the new stage and all. Though I do remember her doing it at the opening night of the artRAVE :huh: So who knows :omg:

On the opening night of Artrave she did not read any of the letters and said "Stop throwing things on my brand new stage!" Lol then when I saw her again later in the tour she read my friends letter and brought her up for gypsy! She'll probably do it later on in the tour!

PartySick
44 minutes ago, kaojen said:

On the opening night of Artrave she did not read any of the letters and said "Stop throwing things on my brand new stage!" Lol then when I saw her again later in the tour she read my friends letter and brought her up for gypsy! She'll probably do it later on in the tour!

She didn't read letters but she did the little gift thing while playing with the crowd :laughga:

đź–¤

blubrryxkisses
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She didn't read letters but she did the little gift thing while playing with the crowd :laughga:

Can confirm. She picked up my painting and talked about it (and kept it) but did not invite me backstage heh.

I have such amazing luck.

10300046_10202090128910439_4941551873143

PartySick
47 minutes ago, blubrryxkisses said:

Omg we were at the same show :flutter:

And yes, you certainly do have amazing luck :cryga:

đź–¤

Nicole

I think it's best to give her a chance to become comfortable enough/confident with the show etc so she can relax and do the little impromptu moments like fan gifts etc. Then again if it's a safety issue, then that's her call to make 

DeanSummer

I am happy about this : So people can enjoy the show instead of going there to get backstage.

DS

kaojen
12 hours ago, blubrryxkisses said:

Can confirm. She picked up my painting and talked about it (and kept it) but did not invite me backstage heh.

I have such amazing luck.

10300046_10202090128910439_4941551873143

Nice! I was there too! Did you have early entry or wait outside all day too?

11 hours ago, PartySick said:

Omg we were at the same show :flutter:

And yes, you certainly do have amazing luck :cryga:

Same! Were you in GA? 

Lona Delery

I hope it stays that way, all these cheesy, cringy and fake "omg Gaga you saved my life" letters were annoying as ****

A huge newspaper here even picked that up in a review to the artRAVE and they doubted the authenticity of the letters as well. Kinda embarassing 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

MaryJaneHolland
16 hours ago, Weasel said:

Tbh I had my doubts about the authenticity of some of those letters anyways. I feel like they became more of an attempt at free backstage access rather than telling stories. It reminds me of those posts on Littlemonsters back in the day that were posted just to get Gaga's attention.

Sorry not sorry. 

Exactly.

Archived