💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This kinda disappointed me

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

its still 95% the same. The only differences are that the drums are more spaced out and she added the "dont call me gaga". still screams lazy compared to all of her other opening intros

it's just the drums that a similar, that's not 95% :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

I think that they had problems and they had more songs for the intro along with the "dont call me gaga", you can see the technical difficulties because the first sentence of DH is silent cuz the micro isnt working well

I See You

super ultra
16 minutes ago, Creativek said:

Someone else on here had a theory that the clock ticking was a reference to her last ArtRave show in Paris. Maybe it was a one-off intro and we will get a different one next time.

Exactly what crossed my mind. She mentioned the clock ticking thing several times.

I missed these kind of hidden/little references like she used to spill back in the days. That's why I don't have problem with the intro :whitney:

Delusional Aura
27 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

its still 95% the same. The only differences are that the drums are more spaced out and she added the "dont call me gaga". still screams lazy compared to all of her other opening intros

What if Judas was to open the show and she had to cut it because of the limited amount of time? A concept. 

by the way this is how people can go about giving critiques without sounding ungrateful

i agree 

Archived