đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This kinda disappointed me

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2
Spoiler

Before you start judging me, I will say that I love the tour and there are just few things I'd change and I hope she does as more shows go by. I'm not complaining, just sharing my opinion.

I wonder why we didn't get an iconic intro like the one at the Monster Ball 2.0 (definition of iconiqué) and the artRAVE one. I think it's refreshing and kinda interesting to have a clock only, but it just feels empty having a huge pink countdown with band sounds and 'Don't call me Gaga' (couldn't it at least be a medley) for the last 30 seconds and then... Gaga's already on the stage and the song begins normally. :selena:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

This is one of the only issues I had with the show :selena:

I just think that the intro should be more entertaining, like the Coachella one :lolly:

It doesn't have to be iconic, but at least a medley would be nice :poot:

Sam Dey

I agree. Why have amazingly directed interludes and then have such a boring intro?? It's just a stupid clock. The intro sets the mood of the show. They could've been so creative with an intro that eases into Diamond Heart. But they were just like 3 2 1 here's gaga :selena:

Magneto

Also my only critique on this otherwise great show. I'm actually hoping she will change it later on.

Free my mind

Vergil

I hated that she used elements from the past eras on the intro. And when she screamed "CALL ME JOANNE:sure:" I was like "Sure Gaga:derpga:".

Edonis

I agree, only thing I would change is probably the intro. The countdown clock could've been way more epic (with like random flashes of her face or something) and then start with Diamond Heart and Gaga hitting a pose like TMBT. Otherwise, the show is near perfect for me :giveup:

Ethan

I feel like it was a technical difficulty. Cuz the band just started playing randomly. 

girl nothing in this world will ever be as good as the Monster Ball 2.0

accept this fact and don't compare anything to the MBT cause it will always lose

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I feel like it was a technical difficulty. Cuz the band just started playing randomly. 

I thought the whole thing was kinda rushed. It was short and she didn't talk as much as she always does in her concerts

The night sky tells all

ryanripley

from the videos i've seen from the intro, her vocals randomly kicked in so i think they were having issues which caused her to be late

1 minute ago, Graffiti Heart said:

I thought the whole thing was kinda rushed. It was short and she didn't talk as much as she always does in her concerts

she was an hour late and had to finish by a certain time :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Saint Hollywood
3 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

girl nothing in this world will ever be as good as the Monster Ball 2.0

accept this fact and don't compare anything to the MBT cause it will always lose

the Joanne World Tour stage alone sh**s on the Monster Ball :pray:

Spoiler

except for the MB intro :giveup:

LUO YI
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

from the videos i've seen from the intro, her vocals randomly kicked in so i think they were having issues which caused her to be late

she was an hour late and had to finish by a certain time :poot: 

I completely forgot that :poot: let's see next concert

The night sky tells all

Sneaky Oliver

Yeah this is the only issue I have with the show. Just reuse the Coachella one I'd would not mind :D

I’m on my Legacy Act era

andy232000

I honestly hope that that was just a "quick intro" due to the delay because its so bland and meh. Especially cause its just a recycled intro frol TBTWB...:awkney:

Archived