Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can I dance if I have seated tickets?

ARTPOP2

Featured Posts

gts14
Just now, Harry said:

Nn which city did you see it in? I sat at the Formation Tour in London and eeeeveryone was dancing

Dusseldorf. I was in the first row of seated tickets and only like 2-3 were standing up.... 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GoldenPonyboy

I went to montreal for artrave, i went by myself and had seated ticket. almost everyone was standing up and dancing, at least in my row. I am going to montreal again for the Joanne tour, sitting in section 305 i think so i will be a little behind the stage and that will not stop me from dancing. at least if you see someone in the back dancing alone in the dark youll know it's me :trollga:

ARTPOP2
1 minute ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I went to montreal for artrave, i went by myself and had seated ticket. almost everyone was standing up and dancing, at least in my row. I am going to montreal again for the Joanne tour, sitting in section 305 i think so i will be a little behind the stage and that will not stop me from dancing. at least if you see someone in the back dancing alone in the dark youll know it's me :trollga:

HAHAHAH At least, I won't be the only one. Thank you for existing lol

I've never sat at a concert i had a seat to. the last one i went to was kendrick lamar in phoenix last month and everyone was up dancin out of their seats. some older parents were just standing but yknow 

Teal Ambition

Of course! I never sit down during concert and I always get seated tickets, most people stand up anyways!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

You definitely won't be sitting for long at a Gaga show. She's constantly shouting for people to stand up, so you'll probably find the only time people sit is during the ballads. You'll definitely be allowed to get up and dance and have great time!

BurqaSwg

Yes, I danced my ass off in my seated tickets in Montreal during artRAVE...I always have seated tickets for every show I go to and I dance, you just don't have a lot of space to do it

GoldenPonyboy
3 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

HAHAHAH At least, I won't be the only one. Thank you for existing lol

No problem, i always knew my existence was a blessing to the world :firega:

TBH don't even worry about it, it's not like anyone is going to say anything to you. worst that's gonna happen is youre going to get some wierd looks (all depending on your dancing). just make sure you don't intrude on the people next to you, like stepping on their toes and stuff. (I actually got hair whipped in the face during the formation tour, I ain't even joking) 

harajukumatt

13 minutes ago, BeyerJ said:

If people get mad at you for dancing at a Lady Gaga concert, they shouldn't be there.

This.

But also... I would say don't if there was an old woman or someone who physically can't stand behind you...

tumblr_lt0drspCwM1qbhq10.gif

ArtGagaPop

I also have a seating  ticket since the standing sold out in minutes and i was wondering the same. Glad to hear most people stand up. 

Cant wait to go, it will be my first time seeing gaga live and my first real concert experiance :giveup:

Mikey Monster

Yes I danced my ass off at the artrave granted we had seats where there was no one behind us but still usually people stand up anyway and I paid damn good money for these tickets I will do what the **** I want

Mikey McCampbell

ARTPOP2
6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

it will be my first time seeing gaga live

SAAAAAAAAAAME

You going to Montreal?

ArtGagaPop
Just now, ARTPOP2 said:

SAAAAAAAAAAME

You going to Montreal?

Nope, Sweden Stockholm. Still 3 months to go :selena:

AmenTheNight

I always have seating tickets and always dance like nobody's watching, like most people do when the crowd is pumped. Just enjoy the night, don't worry what people think of you.

Archived