šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can I dance if I have seated tickets?

ARTPOP2

Featured Posts

ARTPOP2

Hey !!

I'm going to the JWT (Montreal) and it's my first time going to a Gaga concert and the first time I get seated tickets. Idk if there's some kind of etiquette I should follow or if I can actually stand up and dance... So what do you think? Did you ever get seats at a Gaga concert? Is it rude to dance (and block the view) if you have seats?

Thaaaannks :)))))))))):tony:Ā 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robot

I also have seated tickets for the Montreal show and I was wondering the same!

I'm 6'5 though, I don't wanna block anyone's view while standingĀ if they're sitting behind meĀ :emma:

LittleMonster20

Well,maybe just look around you if there are people that can't see anything when you stand,but if that isn't the case then just do it and have fun!!!(I have seated tickets too,but my date is in October)

ARTPOP2
Just now, Robot said:

I also have seated tickets for the Montreal show and I was wondering the same!

I'm 6'5 though, I don't wanna block anyone's view while standingĀ if they're sitting behind me though :emma:

You know, Beyer J is kinda right, like **** dem whiney bitches

2 minutes ago, BeyerJ said:

If people get mad at you for dancing at a Lady Gaga concert, they shouldn't be there.

Ā 

JoanneMonster

Of course! People only seat down during ballads (or even not then) at least here in Barcelona,Ā youll have more space to move if you have a seating ticket. Otherwise, when gaga says "now jump" what would you do?

And no one is sitting down at these kind of shows, only grandmasĀ and parents who took their kids to see gaga

I See You

imnotyourbabe10

Definitely dance and enjoy yourself. Ā  Given the artist, I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about.Ā 

I've been told to sit down at a few shows such as Sarah McLachlan andĀ Sheryl CrowĀ :lolly:

ARTPOP2
1 minute ago, Jay.P said:

I dance while sitting :)Ā 

I can't do that! ITS FREAKIN GAGA !!!

BeyerJ
Just now, ARTPOP2 said:

You know, Beyer J is kinda right, like **** dem whiney bitches

Ā 

I mean, ****, I went T Swift'sĀ the Red tour and had seats but danced/stood the whole time. Don't sit at a ****ing concert! Don't waste your money.

gts14

When I went to the Formation tour I had seated tickets and the second she started singing I stood up and stated dancing like crazy. After like 4 songs I realized that everyone was sitting and during an interlude I looked back and said "Come on stand up!" and everyone gave me this nasty look like stfuĀ :poot:Ā I just continued dancing for the whole concert and didn't care about them.

Harry

I saw the artRave both standing and seated in London and I danced through both. The only time we sat down was when she sang Bang Bang, pretty much. I've seen a few other shows when sitting and it was the same thing. I'd hope that anyone going to see a Gaga show would expect to dance and have fun, and Gaga actively encourages it herself. So I'm sure you will get to dance :)

Harry
1 minute ago, gts14 said:

When I went to the Formation tour I had seated tickets and the second she started singing I stood up and stated dancing like crazy. After like 4 songs I realized that everyone was sitting and during an interlude I looked back and said "Come on stand up!" and everyone gave me this nasty look like stfuĀ :poot:Ā I just continued dancing for the whole concert and didn't care about them.

Nn which city did you see it in? I sat at the Formation Tour in London and eeeeveryone was dancing

Archived