💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would You wait overnight for JWT?

PeterPan

Would you honestly wait out overnight or even 10 hrs early for the show?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Like Seriously would you?

Featured Posts

homomo
1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

I would like to, but how would you deal with hygiene/bathroom/eating/charging technology/etc.? (besides bringing drinks/snacks)

I mean you wouldn't want to lose your spot in line, that's the whole point of camping out isn't it?

People are nice and let you leave for a few minutes (maybe to a gas station across the street) to use the bathroom, and save your spot in line.

RAMROD

I have in the past. But these days I am seeking comfort more, so I don't do it anymore :giggle:

I'll just search for door opening time and what time I should go from my home or hotel that I'm staying at.

I'll definitely never doing it like Brazilian does. I mean camping 2-3 weeks in advance. Even if/when I was a teenager. They are something else. I'd have to keep up with my school marks and attend all the courses, and spare time for school clubs too in between. And could only absent on the concert day if it is in my city. Or two days in advance if it's on neighboring cities.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

8 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I would like to, but how would you deal with hygiene/bathroom/eating/charging technology/etc.? (besides bringing drinks/snacks)

I mean you wouldn't want to lose your spot in line, that's the whole point of camping out isn't it?

i seriously question this too.....like waiting hours i mean my phone would die in 3 hrs lol and then id be there bored and since mines in winter id be cold as hell, hungry, eventually run out of water 

MarryTheMonster

I got like 12 hours early for the BTWB in Oslo, it was -10*C outside so we got to wait inside the venue (monster pit line) luckily :lolga: though it did take them quite some time from announcing it to it actually happening, but it was totally worth it! But I wouldn't camp overnight.

WildAmerican

I'm going to the one in Wrigley and will be on the field. Kinda glad there are assigned seta cause I have a lot else going on that weekend with starting school.

Wig Snatched

I have been a fan since the beginning and JWT will be my first concert. :toofunny:  I never got the chance to go sadly but now its time finally and I was thinking to go early in the morning and then wait. Camping would be ok if there isnt CTM package it just isnt worth it this time i think so yeah 

Archived