💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My Backstage Experience!

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

smokeandhush

i didn't even know Gaga is still doing meet and greets... Isn't she too big for that now? 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vergil
6 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

I really have no interest in answering a lot of these questions because they're so negative. Yes the photos were in groups, maybe because...it was advertised that way? We knew that from day one? Of course they were going to be in groups.

Gaga was really nervous, it was opening night. She still talked if you spoke to her. She looked me in the eyes and spoke to me, and I was lucky enough to stand by her in the photo. It was still an amazing moment, maybe not as amazing as when she took me onstage but I didn't have to camp out and it was a guarantee it was happening.

you all are taking away from my moment by complaining and making it seem like it wasn't worth it. To me it was totally worth it, especially to go backstage before the first show. I saw all her team, Alexander Wang!!!, her sister, the stage, the setlist (partially), and costumes before the show. It was a magical night and I'm not going to let you all ruin that with negativity 

stop comparing this package to other tours. It was advertised as a group photo-op, not an individual meet and greet. Go enjoy the show and what's promised in the package, don't expect the world from Gaga you're only disappointing yourself 

You're making too much drama out of this.

Miley
59 minutes ago, Vergil said:

You're making too much drama out of this.

I know. And people are being way too nice to him. Just gonna leave it cute.

voC7j68.gif 

Vergil
4 minutes ago, Miley said:

I know. And people are being way too nice to him. Just gonna leave it cute.

voC7j68.gif 

I'm trying to avoid DIC spoilers. But you just put ur DIC in my face thank you.

Miley
8 hours ago, Vergil said:

I'm trying to avoid DIC spoilers. But you just put ur DIC in my face thank you.

It didn't say DIC anywhere, could be any song literally. But you are welcome ♡

Bonkiii
On 2.8.2017 at 1:24 PM, TOBI said:

I have the Backstage Experience for Cologne. And I'm most likely going to buy a ticket for the hamburg show as well. Couldnt get hold of a standing one when they were sold :giveup:

oh nice... i will be in cologne too :)

venusfly
On 02/08/2017 at 4:34 PM, drinkmytears said:

I really have no interest in answering a lot of these questions because they're so negative. Yes the photos were in groups, maybe because...it was advertised that way? We knew that from day one? Of course they were going to be in groups.

Gaga was really nervous, it was opening night. She still talked if you spoke to her. She looked me in the eyes and spoke to me, and I was lucky enough to stand by her in the photo. It was still an amazing moment, maybe not as amazing as when she took me onstage but I didn't have to camp out and it was a guarantee it was happening.

you all are taking away from my moment by complaining and making it seem like it wasn't worth it. To me it was totally worth it, especially to go backstage before the first show. I saw all her team, Alexander Wang!!!, her sister, the stage, the setlist (partially), and costumes before the show. It was a magical night and I'm not going to let you all ruin that with negativity 

stop comparing this package to other tours. It was advertised as a group photo-op, not an individual meet and greet. Go enjoy the show and what's promised in the package, don't expect the world from Gaga you're only disappointing yourself 

Featured this post for other people who might stumble on this thread curious about the backstage experience :)

It seems as though everything went exactly as it was advertised by livenation, to the word, im not sure why people are surprised and angry :laughga:

Im happy you enjoyed yourself and I'm so jealous :nick:

Hausofalexandru

It was stated since day one that it was a group... why is there a change.org for this? Do people not read? Don't be mad that it's not one on one when you were told from day one it wasn't going to be. Ugh! So entitled!

TMM90
On 2-8-2017 at 6:53 PM, Letmelivemylife said:

So lucky ♥️ In all honesty, I want nothing more than to just wrap my arms around her and say "thank you for being there when no one else was". I know it sounds corny but she truly did save me from myself. Sometimes a hug says more than 1,000 words ever will. The first few shows are kinda "impersonal" so to speak because she's nervous but once she adjusts so to speak she becomes the warm affectionate "mama monster" we all now and love

Same here honey ❤️🌈

Letmelivemylife
59 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Same here honey ❤️🌈

I mean just watch the performance of "million reasons" last night and in Vancouver. "You're the reason I'm here". Don't tell me she doesn't love her monsters ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

MadeToBAMonster

Sounds magical.  Gaga is a person just like us but a moment in her world, standing by someone who's changed our lives like she has? I couldn't dream of that feeling, let alone critique it.  Sounds like a great memory, I'm so glad you had fun!!

King J

HOW DID SHE SMELL?!?!?!

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived