My Backstage Experience!

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miley
51 minutes ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

How was everyone positioned in the photos? Like 2 people behind her, 2 next to her and two sitting in the front? Or were there 3 people on either side?

Also how long did you spend with her? :)

I wonder this too. Also, who choses who stays where in the picture?

ARTPOPism
1 hour ago, 053Timo said:

I know!

But it doesn't feel like Gaga. Normally she would pick out 5-6 fans from the crowd for backstage. This time she did nothing.Ā 

And to pay that amount of money for a group picture... have you seen the BTWB M&G pictures? These are amazing. For JWT it feels a bit distanced... but nevertheless still amazing ofc.Ā 

THIS! I'm kinda dissapointed with Gaga tbh, she didnā€™t used to be like this. In the whole JWT I was waiting for the moment where she's gonna choose some fans to go on stage or meet her aftershow. I saw on twitter that ppl werent allowed to hug her.. andĀ a group photoĀ (??) WTF GAGA WHAT HAPPENED GURLĀ :selena:

shoful
Just now, ARTPOPism said:

THIS! I'm kinda dissapointed with Gaga tbh, she didnā€™t used to be like this. In the whole JWT I was waiting for the moment where she's gonna choose some fans to go on stage or meet her aftershow. I saw on twitter that ppl werent allowed to hug her.. andĀ a group photoĀ (??) WTF GAGA WHAT HAPPENED GURLĀ :selena:

Don't call her Gaga. This is JoanneĀ :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ChicaSkas

I'm going backstage on the 8th and semi scared i wont be able to take my phone and or possible SonyPCM10.

How was security and / or metal detecting? *bites nails*

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

beboskoukla
16 minutes ago, ARTPOPism said:

wat??????

they weren't allowed to hug her??? why? who said that?

i cant imagine? gaga ALWAYS hugs her fans and / or gives a kiss?

whoa so sad if this is true :(

xoxo, Katarina

musolino

In my experience, security and bodyguards always say "no hugs" before a meet & greet. What really happens during the m&g is up to the artist...

shoful
9 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

wat??????

they weren't allowed to hug her??? why? who said that?

i cant imagine? gaga ALWAYS hugs her fans and / or gives a kiss?

whoa so sad if this is true :(

This is Joanne now....:poot:

lady-gaga-joanne-gif.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Helxig

Can someone please clarify all of this about group photos, no fans getting taken backstage, no hugging, no conversations with her, etc?Ā 

This actually upsets me. It sounds nothing like the Gaga I know and love. One of the things I always admired the most about her is how she is so interactive with her fans.

They used to talk for a long time after shows in a big bed, and Gaga would hug and kiss them, and they always seemed to have fun together. Now she doesn't want us around? I wonder what changed within herĀ and why. Did people treat her badly during the artRAVE?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BoomKack

I'm putting it down to nerves. On previous tours, she seems to get more interactive later on. She was probably just concentrating on not f*cking anything up.

IllumiMark
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Can someone please clarify all of this about group photos, no fans getting taken backstage, no hugging, no conversations with her, etc?Ā 

This actually upsets me. It sounds nothing like the Gaga I know and love. One of the things I always admired the most about her is how she is so interactive with her fans.

They used to talk for a long time after shows in a big bed, and Gaga would hug and kiss them, and they always seemed to have fun together. Now she doesn't want us around? I wonder what changed within herĀ and why. Did people treat her badly during the artRAVE?

Even the decision of meeting fans before the show says a lot about the "Backstage Experience". I guess it is supposed to be something quick and anyway it is not a M&G (and was never advertised as such), it is more a Backstage tour + take a picture with Gaga kind of experience. That's just my opinion.Ā 

Noah
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She was already running late last night. The Pictures were taken minutes before she got onstage. She also rehearsed until the Audience came in. This could change later on.

9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I agree with this. Even during the show she wasn't as talkative or as theatrical in her speeches as she used to be, but this could be a time issue.

3 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

I'm putting it down to nerves. On previous tours, she seems to get more interactive later on. She was probably just concentrating on not f*cking anything up.

I think so too. I remember it took about 5-10 Dates for her to sit down before Sexxx Dreams to read the letters etc.Ā 

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Helxig
Just now, IllumiMark said:

Even the decision of meeting fans before the show says a lot about the "Backstage Experience". I guess it is supposed to be something quick and anyway it is not a M&G (and was never advertised as such), it is more a Backstage tour + take a picture with Gaga kind of experience. That's just my opinion.Ā 

I mean, I even felt disappointed that she let people pay to meet her during the artRAVE, because she used to always say that it's not fair that only people with a lot of money get to meet performers and her shows are for everyone. But I heard some reasons why it had to be that way, and I met up with some fans after her Vegas show who said they spent like 1.5 hours with her after just talking, which made it more legit, and she still took fans from the crowd.

But maybe I am just expecting too much. She's not exactly obliged to do anything other than perform at her shows. Maybe it's another example of her setting high standards early in her career that she's unable to step up to at this point in her life. Who knows.

Bonkiii
2 hours ago, TOBI said:

How many people were backstage with you? And 6 per picture, right?Ā :gaycat:

Ā 

Will you join in Hamburg?

Helxig
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

She was already running late last night. The Pictures were taken minutes before she got onstage. She also rehearsed until the Audience came in. This could change later on.

I agree with this. Even during the show she wasn't as talkative or as theatrical in her speeches as she used to be, but this could be a time issue.

I think so too. I remember it took about 5-10 Dates for her to sit down before Sexxx Dreams to read the letters etc.Ā 

Ohh I didn't realise she was running late. I'm reading through this site with my eyes squinted to avoid spoilers right now :laughga:Ā 

I feel a bit better now. I guess running late would freak anyone out. And she had to remember all her cues and choreography and everything which would've been crazy too. I guess it takes a while for any tour to get it's stride.

Archived