💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Early is Early Entry for the CTM Package

plender

Featured Posts

Hey guys, What time do you think we can enter the arena for the Come To Mama Package?  I have classes at college during my concert date and my class ends at 5. But the venue is a 5 min drive away. I don't think i can skip class as the semester would have just started. Can i still get a good spot:giveup:? I should be able to make it to the venue by 5.15. Worse case scenario, I'll just ask to be excused early:toofunny:

DawnNutella

Get up and "go to the bathroom" before class ends and leave and go to the venue. :usrs:

spicemuncher

I think they let Early Entry ticket holders in 30 minutes before GA ticket holders, so that should be around 6:00, but they start forming a queue a little bit earlier than that for wristbands and merch distribution.

Regardless of when you queue, you'll have a pretty decent spot because (if it's like the artRAVE), the Early Entry tickets were limited to - I believe - 250-300 only.

Do try to be excused earlier though if you can.

I might have to just check in before class at the venue and quickly rushing to the venue after class. Have to find a reason for me to be excused though:giggle:. 

MonsterPug

Have you gotten your email with all of the information regarding the package you got?

Just now, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

Have you gotten your email with all of the information regarding the package you got?

Not Yet. My show is Toronto so still about a month away 

MonsterPug
Just now, plender said:

Not Yet. My show is Toronto so still about a month away 

I got it for the Vegas show. If anything I'll post about my CTM experince on here. I think In the next days people will start posting more information on the tour. So you're good :) 

1 minute ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

I got it for the Vegas show. If anything I'll post about my CTM experince on here. I think In the next days people will start posting more information on the tour. So you're good :) 

I will be moving to Canada from Singapore for College next week and this will be my first concert overseas haha. I really want this concert to be perfect. I will ditch class 1/2 hour early if i have to :gaycat:

MonsterPug
1 minute ago, plender said:

I will be moving to Canada from Singapore for College next week and this will be my first concert overseas haha. I really want this concert to be perfect. I will ditch class 1/2 hour early if i have to :gaycat:

If anything don't go to class. Talk to your teacher and make up a lie or something. So you can make it just on time. Maybe even earlier. Awesome that you get to go to Canada. Hope it goes well :) 

Just now, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

If anything don't go to class. Talk to your teacher and make up a lie or something. So you can make it just on time. Maybe even earlier. Awesome that you get to go to Canada. Hope it goes well :) 

Thank you!

spicemuncher
3 hours ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

Can you post the instructions please? I'm very curious! Of course, blank out any personal information, just post the generic text (doors opening, merch collection, etc.)

Miracle

In Vancouver, the check in happens to be from 3:30 to 4:30. Those who arrive later won't be able to check in and therefore, will have to enter at the same time of those who have GA.

itsdominik

At the artRAVE in Vienna I had a LMZ - Early Entry ticket (which is the same as CTM - Early Entry for the JWT) and they let us in the building between 4pm and 5pm, then we could go to the wardrobe, use the bathrooms and had to wait inside for about an hour until they guided us to the stage :)

I don't know if the timing is different this time :)

I think I've decided to just skip the class :sweat:.Will see the professor in the morning and make up something..

BoomKack
13 minutes ago, plender said:

I think I've decided to just skip the class :sweat:.Will see the professor in the morning and make up something..

Walking into class tomorrow like

tumblr_ncdrx5Qt3R1s2ynnio1_400.gif

Archived