💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT: Are you going to spoil yourself?

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

My show will be just a little over a month away so I want to avoid watching any videos, but I'm okay with seeing pictures

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle

I cant wait a month and a half sorry. If only she'd kick off the tour in Europe...

migamiga

My city isn't usually this early in the line up so I usually spoil myself with the costumes, set/lighting, etc (everything but set list) but this time I might hold off. Only thing is I don't know if I can avoid everything for a week :giveup:

Henri Bardot
5 hours ago, Miracle said:

I cant wait a month and a half sorry. If only she'd kick off the tour in Europe...

THIS :giveup::giveup::giveup:

pooiota

DeleteMyAccount

My date is Aug. 21st. But I cannot not spoil myself. I'll hopefully just limit myself to seeing the opening number, the stage, and pics.

Nicole

My dates aren't until December, I'll probably spoil it for myself after straight away after the Vancouver show lol. I'm not too fussed about being spoiled, it's never taken away from the experience for me tbh.

iAdrian97

I will. I paid so much for shitty tickets so I wanna know if its going to be a SHOW. Also i don't think spoiling a concert is like spoiling a movie. showing up and seeing it live is completely different from videos online so I dont mind finding out the details!

My shows in one week but you bet your ass I'm gonna be watching that live stream as soon as it starts tomorrow :toofunny:

CatelynnMarie

Yes because it's impossible to avoid spoilers for 3 months, which is when my show is :deadbanana:

skaxboy

I'll be seeing her on the 13th of this month. A little under two weeks but I'm going to try my best to not spoil it for me. 

Im going to the Sacramento show two days later, so that Monday I'll be watching all the videos and pictures. Lol

Buddy

I want to go but I don't get payed until 2 weeks and no friends or family will lend me the money :( 

LastNight

I'm gonna look at some stuff but not too much. I did the same for the ARTPOP Ball and it didn't spoil the experience whatsoever; it's fun to look at pictures and videos beforehand but nothing compares to actually being there and watching it live.

malongaga

Me watching every video, picture and live stream I can get my hands on because i have to wait until October :emma:
SneakyHacker.jpg

Archived