đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT: Are you going to spoil yourself?

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER

Hey guys, The Joanne World Tour is my first concert and I will attend her show in Berlin on October 26 :firega:

The first show will be tomorrow and I do not know if I should watch any recordings... Is it taking something away from my own experience in October? Can I even avoid spoilers here on GGD? :selena: 

Are you going to watch a livestream/recording? Do you watch the whole show? 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buttsicle

Of course I will. :selena:

Spoiler

Cus' I can't afford to go. :cryga:

WOOHOO YAHAA

LittleMonster20

I'm gonna do my best these 2 months to not watch/read anything about it.Gonna be hard tho...

Enceladus

First I don't wanted to spoil myself but my date is in late October so it's impossible :selena:

DiamondAngel

If you have an early date, like this month or even mid September, I would try to not spoil yourself. If your date is from late September or later, I would just give in. 

Pamelaisley

I have been working on some choreo but I want to know which songs she's doing for sure. I'm really looking forward to the outfits too! I'll be in GA and my brother & his wife will be seated so I'm giving them my money so they can get merch for me! That's why I wanna know ahead of time :D

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

BgRaEgTaT

I’m seeing her in Tacoma this weekend so I’m definitely not going to look at anything. I’ve never been to a Gaga concert not knowing every little detail so I’m excited for the thrills and surprises for a change! 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I'll try to avoid it as much as possible cuz I only got a month but it's gonna be hard to avoid the pics

beboskoukla

i will watch the videos, because so i can plan where the best spot is to stand :nails:

xoxo, Katarina

I mean, I normally wouldn't but I'm broke so I'm spoiling myself to see if the show is worth seeing from afar since that's probably the view I'm getting if I go at all haha.

JustaMonster

I cant avoid it for 3 and a half months so I will give in :selena:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Andrea B

I'm seeing her in two 2 weeks so i think I'm going to wait 

fede ARTPOP

Counting the minutes till tomorrow. 

tumblr_moxisakywX1rges36o1_500.gif

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Archived