whore
1 minute ago, StarlightSeiya said:

Wow I'm late...is Sparks still in?? :emma:

No that was like #12 or something 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju

I Was Gonna Cancel is cute but 7 is as high as it needs to be tbh. Perfect placement.

And a single not taking up space in the top 5 is always an acceptable twist.

tumblr_n0525qxWYj1qggfapo1_500.gif

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

10 Stans and 0 haters, who is it, lovers? :lolly: 

Million Miles?

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

10 Stans and 0 haters, who is it, lovers? :lolly: 

better not be Sexercize for all I know

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

YeehawKylie
Just now, Antonio said:

better not be Sexercize for all I know

I feel like Sexercize will have some haters :cryga:

Gia Gunn

rIpisSO.png

This track... wow. It was #1 during the first 10 rates or so, and then it fell off to #5... until the very last rates :emma: I wanted it to be higher tbh, a bonus track doing so well is not common, but hey, it's better than I expected before I set up the megarate thread! A song that should've definitely been on the standard edition.

COMMENTS

Spoiler

Bio: This is the best song on the album. I can’t believe this is a bonus track. The whole album should have sounded like this. Reminds me of KM94 but a 2014 version of that. 8.5

IndieKylie: My second runner-up for an 11 score, I really love this song? I wish it had been included on the standard edition in the place of some of the weaker tracks. I think this song is very grounded and well produced. Kylie sounds amazing here and it’s a little darker than some of the tracks and provides some solid contract. 10

Rocket Number 9: So calm and mischievous, beautifully sang by Kylie. 10

Juju: Ok wow, I am SLAIN. I slept on these bonus tracks and I'm ashamed, this is my J U S H. 10

Blake: This song has such an airy atmosphere and also reminds me of No More Rain, more so than Kiss Me Once. But it has a great story behind it and I need to stop sleeping on this song and skipping it, because as I’m listening to it now for this rate, I’m falling in love with it more and more.  8

LittlemonsterL5: So beautiful. 10

Muumisarvinen: Should have been in the standard edition instead of Beautiful  An absolutely beautiful song all in all. Best lyrics on the album. 11

VOLANTIS: Julia Roberts featuring Kylie Minogue. Only Queens. 6

SCORES

Spoiler

fede ARTPOP 11

Muumisarvinen 11

Gia Gunn 10

IndieKylie 10

ROCKET NUMBER 9 10

Juju 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

littlemonsterL5 10

Taka 10

MaryJaneHolland 9

Bio 8,5

Possibly Maybe 8

KING ELIZABITCH 8

Blake 8

John Slayne 8

BraveBird 8

KingOfTheClouds 7

Antonio 7

DimitrisARTPOP 7

Anveeroy 6

slayo 6

VOLANTIS 6

monster987 4

StarlightSeiya 4

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

rIpisSO.png

This track... wow. It was #1 during the first 10 rates or so, and then it fell off to #5... until the very last rates :emma: I wanted it to be higher tbh, a bonus track doing so well is not common, but hey, it's better than I expected before I set up the megarate thread! A song that should've definitely been on the standard edition.

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: This is the best song on the album. I can’t believe this is a bonus track. The whole album should have sounded like this. Reminds me of KM94 but a 2014 version of that. 8.5

IndieKylie: My second runner-up for an 11 score, I really love this song? I wish it had been included on the standard edition in the place of some of the weaker tracks. I think this song is very grounded and well produced. Kylie sounds amazing here and it’s a little darker than some of the tracks and provides some solid contract. 10

Juju: Ok wow, I am SLAIN. I slept on these bonus tracks and I'm ashamed, this is my J U S H. 10

Blake: This song has such an airy atmosphere and also reminds me of No More Rain, more so than Kiss Me Once. But it has a great story behind it and I need to stop sleeping on this song and skipping it, because as I’m listening to it now for this rate, I’m falling in love with it more and more.  8

Muumisarvinen: Should have been in the standard edition instead of Beautiful  An absolutely beautiful song all in all. Best lyrics on the album. 11

SCORES

Reveal hidden contents

fede ARTPOP 11

Muumisarvinen 11

Gia Gunn 10

IndieKylie 10

ROCKET NUMBER 9 10

Juju 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

littlemonsterL5 10

Taka 10

MaryJaneHolland 9

Bio 8,5

Possibly Maybe 8

KING ELIZABITCH 8

Blake 8

John Slayne 8

BraveBird 8

KingOfTheClouds 7

Antonio 7

DimitrisARTPOP 7

Anveeroy 6

slayo 6

VOLANTIS 6

monster987 4

StarlightSeiya 4

Sexercize is top 5 WHEW

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

StarlightSeiya

Snoozing with the Enemy lmaoo. That boring ass song.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

YeehawKylie
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

rIpisSO.png

COMMENTS

Hide contents

SCORES

Hide contents

fede ARTPOP 11

Muumisarvinen 11

Gia Gunn 10

IndieKylie 10

ROCKET NUMBER 9 10

Juju 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

littlemonsterL5 10

Taka 10

MaryJaneHolland 9

Bio 8,5

Possibly Maybe 8

KING ELIZABITCH 8

Blake 8

John Slayne 8

BraveBird 8

KingOfTheClouds 7

Antonio 7

DimitrisARTPOP 7

Anveeroy 6

slayo 6

VOLANTIS 6

monster987 4

StarlightSeiya 4

Based off of the bottom feeders dragging Fine and Sleeping with the Enemy outnof the Top 5...I feel like you should've cut off the voting a few days early...:excuseu:

Gia Gunn
Just now, StarlightSeiya said:

Snoozing with the Enemy lmaoo. That boring ass song.

@juju

tenor.gif

Archived