💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Kylie Minogue | Kiss Me Once

Gia Gunn

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn

Hello Lovers! The ceremony is set to start at 12:00 EST, so in just less than an hour! I'm starting this earlier so that you can already kii and make predictions with other participants :gaycat: 

4620015870.gif

Get your outfits ready!

TAGS

@juju  @Antonio @Blake @Bio @Possibly Maybe @IndieKylie @KING ELIZABITCH @Rocket Number 9 @KingOfTheClouds @Cupid Boy @Monsy Monste @monster987  @littlemonsterL5 @John Slayne @MaryJaneHolland @Taka @StarlightSeiya @BraveBird@fede ARTPOP @Muumisarvinen @Anveeroy @slayo @VOLANTIS @DimitrisARTPOP

RESULTS: (don't click if u wanna read thru these meltdowns, don't say I didn't warn ya hunty :poot:)

Spoiler

kMmzEmn.png

0EXgvZM.png

fV4WBO7.png

Ay4Ny0u.png

YP4Zx1p.png

c3OQ30r.png

ghWylUe.png

ENZQtXx.png

rIpisSO.png

JiR7UvN.png

nZJ5xvo.png

zcJ5Yh6.png

WxGJstx.png

CyiIwGf.png

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna be working all day today but I look forward to seeing the results afterwards. Y'all better do Sleeping With The Enemy justice! :grr:

juju

crown.gif

Your favorite bitch, Empress of Megarates, Commentator Extraordinaire, AHS Challenge Winner, Fashion Police Correspondent, and overall Fashion Icon @juju is here to celebrate The Queen of Pop. Where my Little Jujuveniles at?

tumblr_ndhm2wDDHF1tdy5pro1_500.gif

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
Just now, Bio said:

I'm gonna be working all day today but I look forward to seeing the results afterwards. Y'all better do Sleeping With The Enemy justice! :grr:

Why was this a bonus track? One of the best on the album. :saladga:

Phoebe Buffay

Off topic but I wanna ask. Can somebody tell me where can I watch the KylieX2008 tour DVD for free? I'm a broke bish :selena:

Saint Hollywood

Sis, it is past 12:00 EST :poot:

I think you're confusing timezones :selena:

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Was waiting for someone else to say this, because I was beginning to think my phone was in a different time zone or that we stopped doing daylights savings time or something...:laughga:

Gia Gunn
2 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Sis I had trouble with that yesterday but I found out that what some people call EST (cough @juju cough) is actually EDT rn :poot: 

VOLANTIS
7 minutes ago, monster987 said:

Off topic but I wanna ask. Can somebody tell me where can I watch the KylieX2008 tour DVD for free? I'm a broke bish :selena:

Same. I did find a very low quality online upload but come on there's not even a torrent out there :huh:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Johnny Wayne

Oh damn, I forgot about this! The only Kylie album I've heard so far, I need to get into ha... Anyway, will be rooting for Into The Blue and If Only!

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

VOLANTIS

Okay who do yall think should be on the bottom? 

Spoiler

Besides Sh*n Men*es

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived